Geotab Adds Custom Fleet Management Reports to MyGeotab
Geotab announced the introduction of eight new custom fleet management reports for the MyGeotab software platform that will offer fleet managers more comprehensive operational insights and actionable data.
Available for free on the Geotab Marketplace and custom-designed by Geotab’s Solution Specialists, these easy-to-use reports will help fleet managers keep their fleets running efficiently and safely, without sacrificing time better spent on operations.
- Fuel Cost Analysis Scorecard – shows how driver behavior impacts overall operational costs by summarizing key fleet metrics, such as idling duration, distanced travelled, after hours usage, and unsafe driving behavior.
- Average Fuel Economy – provides an easy-to-understand analysis of a fleet’s average fuel economy based on either liters per 100km (L/100km) or MPG; highly beneficial for implementation of a more rigorous fuel trending analysis scheme.
- CO2 Emissions Report – helps fleets decrease their carbon footprint by monitoring and calculating estimated CO2 emissions, using engine-based fuel economy data per fleet activity.
- Mobileye Weekly Trending Scorecard – mitigates unsafe driving practices by measuring and logging the number of safety warnings over 100 distance units, educating drivers about the importance of implementing safer driving practices.
- Dynamic Vehicle Maintenance Reminder —offers greater oversight of a fleet’s maintenance needs by providing email reminders for upcoming service requirements by Due Date, Due Distance, or Due Engine Hours.
- Watchdog Report by Minute — helps maximize uptime of Geotab telematics devices with minute by minute monitoring of communication status.
- Telematics Device Issue Detection —reports on device health status and provides troubleshooting tips to keep devices fully operational.
- Exception Detail with Trips History – allows fleet managers to click on a link within the report sheet to directly open trip history information.