Top 10 Global News of 2017 on AutomotiveFleet.com
(clockwise l. to r) LeasePlan USA's Schlesinger, the Ford Tourneo, members of the global fleet networking consortium, and the DS 7 Crossback SUV.
Global fleet-market snap shots, Jeff Schlesinger being named CEO of LeasePlan USA, Ford expanding van production for the European market, and the first-ever global fleet networking consortium were some of the most viewed stories on the global channel of AutomotiveFleet.com in 2017.
Several global reports that looked at the commercial fleet market in various countries topped the list, included ones observing Chile and South Korea conditions. Topics related to Jeff Schlesinger being named the president and CEO of LeasePlan USA were also high ranking articles this year.
With the year drawing to a close, let's take a look back at the top news and feature articles. Here are the top 10 in order of most pageviews:
- LeasePlan USA Names Schlesinger President, CEO
- Interview: LeasePlan USA's CEO Discusses Changes
- First-Ever Global Fleet Networking Consortium
- Ford Expands Transit Van Production in Turkey
- Market Snapshot: Chile Automotive and Fleet Market
- Unilever to Electrify Entire Fleet by 2030
- The State of the Commercial Fleet Market in South Korea
- PSA Group Targets 2020 for Fully Autonomous Cars
- LeasePlan and Uber Enter Into Pan-European Partnership
- State of the Chinese Commercial Fleet Market
Thanks for making the global channel on AutomotiveFleet.com your first resource for news and analysis on global fleet management. Look for more great content in 2018.