PHH Service Card Plus Program Adds Fraud Protection & Expands Network
MISSISSAUGUA, ONTARIO – PHH Arval is dedicated to helping its customers limit their exposure to purchase card fraud. The company announced it has introduced driver identification and odometer prompting at Petro Canada on all service card products. Additionally, the PHH Service Card and PHH Service Card Plus programs have been enhanced to offer a more secure and convenient platform.
“PHH Arval takes our clients’ security seriously. We are focused on making enhancements to card technology and reporting functions in order to provide a secure and convenient fleet service card product,” said Jim Halliday, President of PHH Arval Canada.
While all PHH Service Card products provide enhanced notification and alerts that help reduce fraud and limit customers’ exposure to threats, the PHH Service Card Plus is a traditional fleet service card that provides enhanced security features such as:
- Driver ID-authorized transactions, odometer capture at participating oil company locations,
- Wide acceptance at 98 percent of Canadian fuel locations, and
- Pay-at-the-pump convenience at participating oil company locations.
Additionally, the card captures all fuel transactions in PHH InterActive to enable fuel expense tracking, exception reporting and consolidated billing and payment.
“We understand that what works with today’s technology will need to be enhanced down the road. We are dedicated to continually expanding our security features and growing the network,” said Halliday.
This isn’t the first enhanced security card for PHH Arval, which recently introduced a new corporate fleet PHH MasterCard that provides:
- Customizable controls and alerts,
- State-of-the-art fraud detection technology,
- Real-time monitoring of transactions,
- Pay-at-the-pump convenience, and
- North American coverage, with worldwide MasterCard acceptance and extensive network of fuel providers, including truck stops and cardlock locations.
For additional information, see the related press release.