Market Trends

Beware of Expunged MVR Records

March 11, 2011, by Mike Antich - Also by this author

By Mike Antich

Can violations, such as speeding tickets and DUIs, be expunged from an MVR? The answer is yes, and it is occurring with greater frequency – more so in some jurisdictions than others. For instance, one fleet manager reports, “The most notorious jurisdiction is Puerto Rico.” He cites employees in Puerto Rico who successfully expunged not one, but a series of moving violations from their MVRs. Illinois and Pennsylvania are two states where expungement of driving violation records is also occurring with greater frequency. “We had one employee with a DUI in Illinois who was successful in having it expunged. This was a two-year-old DUI,” said the fleet manager. Another example cited by a fleet manager is: “The prior MVR showed a driver with four speeding tickets, but these violations were expunged from the driver’s record when I ordered a new MVR.”

What is Expungement?
In terms of MVRs, expungement is a legal procedure to remove from view part of an individual’s driving record. In some jurisdictions, expunged records can still be considered by courts in future cases or used by law enforcement and government agencies for limited purposes. This should be of concern to fleet managers. The legal question is whether the prior MVR with the speeding violations or DUI is “discoverable” if there is a future lawsuit. What is your company’s liability exposure by allowing an employee to continue driving for company business after knowing a record was expunged? Legal opinions go both ways. However, if you are a defendant, guess which position the plaintiff’s attorney will argue.  The critical question, explains negligent entrustment defense attorney Rick Alaniz, is to make sure you can demonstrate your “due diligence” in vetting your drivers. “This is one of the areas of the law where the process you use is as important as the actual result,” said Alaniz.

Expungement cases are more frequent with employees who require a commercial driver’s license (CDL). Drivers with prior infractions often hire attorneys to seal or expunge records so they do not appear on an MVR. For instance, the State of Illinois allows, under certain circumstances, the sealing or expungement of parts of the records of a conviction. Sealing a conviction prevents the public, including employers, from gaining access to that record. One CDL driver wrote online: “I had to have a lawyer expunge all my tickets off of my driving record because no company would take me in their CDL training program.”

Although a CDL driver may succeed in expunging his or her records, this violates Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations. “The FMCSA has a regulation that requires states to process violations as written, and not allow expunging, masking, deferred judgment, or diversion of violations when it comes to CDL licensed drivers,” said Thomas Bray, transportation editor for J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. “However, many local courts are not familiar with this rule and still allow the practices of masking, deferring, diverting, and expunging.”

States keep motor vehicle records on all drivers, but the duration of these records vary by state. In general, most states allow convictions of ticketed moving violations to remain on a driver’s history for three, five, seven, or 10 years. “Don’t forget about older MVR records,” said Alaniz. “Expunged records mean that going forward, a driver will have his record clear, but his previous MVR, which you should retain, will show the original violation.”

In most cases, the only way to remove violations from a driving record is by the passage of time. However, each state has a different policy that allows someone to expunge violations from a driving record. Laws and conditions that specify when a record can be sealed or expunged vary by case and by state. In most states, to have a record expunged, it must be a first-time offense, but not always. Most often there is a period before a petition can be made to the courts to have an expungement. To be eligible to dismiss a criminal conviction, probation must be completed, or if no probation was given, all fines and restitution must be resolved. The expungement procedure generally involves a petition to the court, which includes an affidavit and motion seeking the relief, which is reviewed by a judge.

After expungement, the record will not show up on an MVR. The law varies state by state, but generally a prospective employee does not have to disclose an expunged conviction when applying for a job. A person with an expunged criminal conviction can honestly answer “no” when asked if they have any previous convictions. From a legal standpoint, if a record has been expunged, it doesn’t exist.

“However, in most states, nothing prohibits you from asking about expunged records, except California and several other states,” said Alaniz. “If your state allows it, be sure to ask on the employment application if a driver has had anything expunged and, if so, what. Either the driver will admit to the expunged violations, in which case, you now know about it and can deny employment on that basis; or the driver will deny it, which is evidence that he or she lied on the employment application and you can perform due diligence in deciding whether to terminate.”

Let me know what you think.

mike.antich@bobit.com

Comments

1. 1. Karen [ March 13, 2011 @ 11:35AM ]

In Florida, you cannot expunge your driver's license record. Even if you are successful at sealing a DUI court and arrest record, for example, you still cannot <a href="http://www.expungerecordflorida.com/expunge-record-free-evaluation">expunge record</a> of the DUI on your license. I think the suggestion at the end of the article solves the problem in other states though, that do allow record expungement of driver records - just ask the question directly so the candidate is either forced to reveal or will lie - either of which can screen the candidate for employment.

2. 2. Mike B. [ March 18, 2011 @ 05:16PM ]

One other type of court situation to look out for is "Defered Judgement", this is were the state gives a driver a probationary period, typically one year. If the driver meets the requirements set forth in the Deferred Judgement there is no conviction. If they are a CDL driver, the state must show any suspension of driving privledges. Idaho and Wyoming are two states that judges have this dicression.

3. 3. Russell [ February 15, 2012 @ 10:55AM ]

I live in wa. state and anythingthat goes on your mvr can stay on it for 49 years as i was told by dol. My problem is I got a dui almost 7 years ago and I went deferred pros. but everything shows on my mvr, i've got a class a cdl and i've had it for 19 years and it just doesn't seem right , even though i did everything the courts asked of me that it keeps me from getting a job. What do i do, i'll be 45 this year and i've been driving since 1990, i've been unemployed since the end of oct. and starting to lose hope of getting another driving job. tell me who will hire me if i can't get it sealed, its almost 7 years old and it happened in my personal car not a truck.

4. 4. Shaj [ November 18, 2013 @ 02:56AM ]

Hey Russell, any luck on a new gig? I am sorta in the same situation as you.

5. 5. Natalio [ January 26, 2014 @ 09:17PM ]

Hello, l live in PA and l'm a CDL driver, and l got a DUI, so my questions is: What are my chances of getting my record expunged from my MVR? If not, How can l get it removed/expunged like the driver from Illinois? Thank you for your time.

6. 6. Natalio [ January 26, 2014 @ 09:17PM ]

7. 7. Natalio [ January 26, 2014 @ 09:17PM ]

8. 8. Natalio [ January 26, 2014 @ 09:18PM ]

9. 9. Natalio [ January 26, 2014 @ 09:18PM ]

10. 10. Natalio [ January 26, 2014 @ 09:18PM ]

11. 11. Natalio [ January 26, 2014 @ 09:18PM ]

12. 12. Natalio [ January 26, 2014 @ 09:18PM ]

13. 13. wally [ February 15, 2014 @ 03:02PM ]

It takes 10 yrs in PA,used to be seven but it was extended to 10 two years ago.

14. 14. Eddie [ June 10, 2014 @ 02:36PM ]

I got a dui in may 24 2010 in s.c I want 2 know how can I get it expunged off my driver record I can't get back in truck business with it or less it 5 years old

15. 15. Willie [ February 11, 2015 @ 10:12AM ]

I have had my cdls for 8 years got a dui in October of 2010 I live in Louisiana have no other tickets of been in any other trouble what is my chances of getting a trucking job again

16. 16. kyle [ April 09, 2015 @ 02:10PM ]

I got a speeding ticket in ga November for 25 over but a month after I got it the city raised the speed limit on the road to where it would have been only 14 over I was in the middle of getting my cdls can I get that expunged?

17. 17. Tyrone Lindsey [ July 06, 2015 @ 12:54PM ]

How can I get a refusal off

18. 18. Tyrone Lindsey [ July 06, 2015 @ 12:55PM ]

How can I get it clear

19. 19. James brown [ July 21, 2015 @ 01:47PM ]

I got a reckless driving on my mvr but it's two years old .how can I get it clear from my mvr.please help me someone😊

20. 20. James brown [ July 21, 2015 @ 01:48PM ]

Also iam a 9 year CDL holder

21. 21. Paul [ August 24, 2015 @ 01:54PM ]

My license has been suspended for a month now ,12 points in a year and put me on sr22, can I expunge and make my record clear again ?

22. 22. George Grant [ October 20, 2015 @ 07:06PM ]

I have 4 paid speeding tickets on my MVR, but need at least 2 expunged so I can keep my job. What do I need to do

23. 23. R.J. Reynolds [ November 10, 2015 @ 03:39PM ]

I got a Reckless Driving conviction in Virginia in 2013. I'm a Maryland Resident. I'm going to apply to have it removed from my driving record because I now drive for courier outfits and want to get my CDL, Drive a dump truck or maybe drive for Uber. I was going merely 81 in a 70mph zone on I-81 but VA has some of the toughest driving laws in the country. Essentially any speed rate over 80mph qualifies as Reckless and it will ruin your driving career and its a class 1 misdemeanor making it hard for you to get regular jobs. I hope MVA in MD can help me out given that I received the offense out of state.

24. 24. jos3 [ February 02, 2016 @ 07:01PM ]

How to get rid of a dwi that is not yours ?

25. 25. Fred Morgan [ February 12, 2016 @ 10:26AM ]

I have a class A.license im trying to get my job back have moving violations on my mvr need to have some things removed

26. 26. ruben [ March 04, 2016 @ 02:34PM ]

I got my cdl back but can't get a job because I have citations in my MVR wat can I do

27. 27. Michael [ March 07, 2016 @ 04:06PM ]

Currently have a CDL running into a lot of problems with getting hired due to speeding tickets on my MVR also huge problems with employers distinguishing what violations are personal vehicle and CDL

28. 28. david wisdom [ June 28, 2016 @ 07:32PM ]

i have a tn cdl and had 3 accidents in last yr 1 in my car on ice other 2 in commercial truck 1 rearend at red light the other side swiped a abanded car stickin out in lane of travel know im having trouble leasing on to a co is there anything i can do to have them removed

29. 29. Nick fisher [ August 07, 2016 @ 06:29PM ]

I was wonder if i can get a car accidents removed from my mvr i have had 2 totaled accident in the last 2 years but nether were my fault one a animal jumped out in front of me the other was due to weather conditions and hydroplaned but my insurance has skyrocketed to almost 300 dollars for 1 vehicle what can i do

30. 30. Mark Ramirez [ September 01, 2016 @ 04:47PM ]

I had a careless driving ticket in 2011bumbed a car at stop sign I'm getting charged outrageous insurance what can I do

31. 31. Mark Ramirez [ September 01, 2016 @ 04:53PM ]

I have a careless Driving ticket from2011i bumped into a car at a stop sign how can I clear this off my record insurance company's are sky high can get hired any where what can I do

32. 32. SHELDON KING [ September 27, 2016 @ 11:32AM ]

cdl and got speeding ticket now cannot get a job

33. 33. Mr. Teach [ October 05, 2016 @ 06:59AM ]

I revived a DUI lasy august on a ATV. I need to get this removed from my MVR for work purposes. i already paid all my fines and did my probation as well and restitution was paid for. this was my first offense and how would i be able to get this removed from my record

34. 34. Rod free [ October 28, 2016 @ 06:58AM ]

What do I have to do to start the process of having a citation removed from my MVR and what are the steps

35. 35. Derrick Johnson [ November 01, 2016 @ 08:41AM ]

helllo, Pa cdl .. have a carless driving from NJ 8/13 (non commercial veh) and speeding 15 over in MD 8/12 (commerical veh). any way to get one or the other expunged since there old and out of state?

36. 36. Chris watts jr [ November 09, 2016 @ 02:42PM ]

I need help getting sum tickets off my mvr. I having a hard time finding a job. And my family is suffering. I'M the only one n my house hold is working and they r depending on me to keep a roof over there heads. Please help me

37. 37. andrew [ December 02, 2016 @ 01:23PM ]

Got some tickets blocking me to get hired by some company am cdl driver want to expunged some ticket off my license .

38. 38. Jerrod. Moorer [ January 27, 2017 @ 11:11AM ]

Help

39. 39. Pablo Aimar [ February 22, 2017 @ 12:20AM ]

My recent experience made me understand that the credit score doesn’t matter nearly as much as the actual information in your credit report. When I was applying for loans for my most recent investment property (my third property including my home), my score was in the mid-600’s. I had four late payments, which hurt me, but the lenders actually looked at my report and refused me a loan..I explained this to my hacker buddy who I met recently and he helped clean my report and took out all of the negatives and late payment..I simply can't thank him enough..Contact him today and tomorrow you will be glad you did..His work email is privateinvestigator1967@gmail.com and you can also get to him via his work cell (614) 669-5983

40. 40. Andros Townsend [ February 22, 2017 @ 12:27AM ]

Do you have a bad credit report?
    He can help you increase your credit score in 3 days.
    He can remove stuffs from any credit bureau
    He can make late payments on Trans-union , Equifax and Experian and add good accounts.
    Hit him up "privateinvestigator1967@gmail.com" or get through with him on his work cell "(614) 669-5983"
    He's direct and a different class

41. 41. Daniel Garfinkel [ April 03, 2017 @ 02:31AM ]

I am going to raise awareness for this, I worked for a major credit reporting agency and you won't believe how many Americans are affected by poor credit, and how simply they can help their own situation. Do you not watch the news? People think that the banks are on their side, but in fact they’re trying to keep credit scores low so they make more from interest payments - wake up people! Mine was also affected until I got intouch with a gentle man..I told him what I wanted him to do and he got it done..email him "privateinvestigator1967@gmail.com"

42. 42. Benard Uno [ April 08, 2017 @ 12:57AM ]

After having multiple bad experiences with credit repair companies and figuring out the credit score they told me they boosted was actually false and the negatives on my report wasn't cleaned I tried this Guru Private Investigator..I have read a lot of recommendations about him which at first made me doubt his legitimacy but when I contacted him and told him exactly what I want him to do he got it done surprisingly and showed me proof before I made the rest payment..I am also recommending him to ya'll.."privateinvestigator1967@gmail.com" He also clean driving records and fix DOT REPORT

43. 43. Malcom Willis [ July 27, 2017 @ 06:26AM ]

When it comes to database hack, i can vouch for this professional hacker by the name Artur Vitali. This man saved me from a horrible relationship. I dated her for 3 years and wanted to get married to her but was adviced by a couple of friends to investigate her a bit so i hired this hacker, Artur. He cloned her entire cellphone and granted me access to her FACEBOOK MESSAGES, TEXT MESSAGES, WHATSAPP, viber,TWITTER AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS. And i discovered she had a baby for someone else whom she had plans with alredy.

You can contact Artur if you wish to spy on your spouse. Contact Artur on Email- quickarturhack@gmail.com Whatsapp- +380683017209 OR KIK-Arturquickhack

44. 44. hackerscommander [ August 25, 2017 @ 03:55AM ]

REQUIRE SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL HACKER;
    hackerscommander is the lead way to various hacking exploration and I am the master in charge and with me everything is possible, my job is with 100% guarantee and the security of my client is my upmost priority.
    contact me for the following Services:
    University grades changing / Admin(staff) account hack

-professional hacking into institutional servers
    -keylogging
    -University grades changing / Admin(staff) account hack
    -Access/Password (facebook, instagram, bbm,Skype, snapchat, twitter, badoo, Word Press,zoosk, various blogs, icloud, apple accounts etc.)
    -clearing of criminal records
    -email accounts hack ( gmail,yahoomail,hotmail )
    -breach of web host servers
    -Databases hack
    -Individual computers hack
    -application cracks
    -Burner Numbers hack
    -Tracking of Scammer Accounts
    -Password retrieval to any portal site (Username and password)
    You can reach us anytime via our
    Contact mail:hackerscommander@gmail.com?

45. 45. Matt Beattie [ September 12, 2017 @ 07:41AM ]

I got a dui in may 24 2010 in s.c I did all I could to get it expunged got taken advantage of by people even friends who asked me for money to get it expunged..Not until I got online and visited some blog..I got intouch with this hacker and I was honest with him about what I need and how bad I have needed it..Told him I can't get a job because of this..He was straight with me told me how long and how much it would cost me..I made an initial payment and he got my job done..I couldn't believe my eyes I can't thank him enough..For those who need help get in touch with him today and tomorrow be glad you did..{gregoryivan07 at gmail dot com}..He does all kind of hack works

46. 46. steven [ September 30, 2017 @ 05:35AM ]

My credit suddenly increased from 520 to 800 plus within a short time with the help of darkwebcyberservice@gmail.com. Someone from here linked me up with him.i was scared because have been a scam victim before online.i started with him to help me hack into my website and i got positives result from him.with this i have no choice to share a testimony about him because he bring me back to my standard and his also good in all sort of hacks you need from him(increase or fix your score,clearing criminal record,hack into your girl friend Facebook,Hi messages,WatsaPP and more)get hold of him because his one of the professional hack out there....(darkwebcyberservice@gmail.com)

47. 47. Jason Weaver [ October 12, 2017 @ 03:17AM ]

I got a dui in march 25 2009 in s.c I did all I could to get it expunged, got taken advantage of by people even friends who asked me for money to get it expunged..
    Not until I got online and visited some blogs, I got intouch with this programmer and I was honest with him about what I needed .
    Told him I can't get a job because of this. He was straight with me told me how long and how much it would cost me.
    I made an initial payment and he got my job done..I couldn't believe my eyes I can't thank him enough. He also hacks facebook, whatsapp and removes links online.
    For those who need help you can reach him on chang@programmer.net or text (901) 444 5247.

48. 48. Amanda Blair [ October 12, 2017 @ 03:25AM ]

Hi, Great review!..My wife and I are looking to buy our first home. I own a small business that just took off this year and my wife has a steadily increasing income.
    We both wanted to get a home so desperately but got denied twice because of our poor credit score and bad credit history.
    My uncle who is a loan officer introduced me to this great hacker, he fixed our score to 809 in just 48 hours and up till date we are up in the 800 credit score family.
    I just have to do this to show our grateful we are for his skills and fantastic services, You can get to him via his email as well if you need to at: (creditscorerepair@cyberservices.com),
    He is an expertise when dealing with credit score repair and upgrade,removal of bankruptcy/criminal records.

49. 49. Fred Anthony [ October 12, 2017 @ 03:32AM ]

As a loan officer,I was exploring on ways to help my clients raise their credit scores faster than going through credit repair companies because they take months just to get a little change.
    I ran into an old client in the 500 credit range but was amazed at how she bumped up to 820 in less than 3 weeks before she got approved for a car loan.
    She gave me the contact of her hacker friend that helped fix her scores. I am now in the 800 credit score
    I don't usually do this but I'd like to show this guy to the world as i really appreciate his hacking skills.
    You email him if you need to raise your credit scores at creditrepair911@repairman.com

50. 50. Sandra Gatchel [ October 12, 2017 @ 03:38AM ]

I had a bad credit score and needed to increase my score, I tried some programmers and i paid ,
    but my credit score was still the same after paying .. I was hopeless.
    Then i met a friend that introduced me to creditrepair911@repairman.com.
    he helped me increase my credit score from 480 to 750 within 3 weeks to my greatest surprise .
    I paid him half payment and when he gave me confirmation i paid the rest .
    creditrepair911@repairman.com is the best programmer.

51. 51. David Sayeg [ October 12, 2017 @ 03:43AM ]

seven (7) months ago I wanted an American dream, a house, a car, and start up my own business but as a result of my poor CREDIT SCORE I was never qualified for anything until I met russian virus through a colleague.
    He helped me raise my SCORE TO 788, cleaned all the negative items on my credit profile replacing them with amazing trade lines within 2 weeks.
    Though I doubted him at first because of my previous bad experience with imposters here (online) who ripped me off my money.
    He eventually got the job done without charging outrageous fees. Now my credit report is up to speed and I’m qualified for everything. He is reliable, discrete and trust worthy.
    Write him through the email russianvirus666@repairman.com

52. 52. John Ford [ October 12, 2017 @ 03:49AM ]

For years I was really in an embarassing financial dilemma due to my poor credit score which led me to meeting
    some imposters online who claimed to help me but worsened my problems.
    My will eventually paid off when i met Mr Harry through a reference online.
    His workrate, professionalism and discretion is top-notch. He increased my scores and removed the negative items on my report
    in record time which finally got me the mortgage for my new house and also several loans.
    You all can contact him via email: creditrepair@cyberservices.com and mobile: +1 646 490-1318.

53. 53. anony mous [ November 20, 2017 @ 05:46PM ]

I went on google in search of how to take off eviction from my public records and most people on different forums kept talking about a professional hacker and how fast, affordable and reliable he is...I then went ahead, and told him my issues with my records. His responds to my mails made me calm and optimistic about the whole thing. I made a down payment for the job and he cleaned my public records in 3 days. What a relief!...Now i don't have to worry anymore and its so amazing. Fix your credit report by contacting his email {spystealth 'dot' org 'at' gmail 'dot' com} and by the time he's done with your job, do not hesitate to spread words about his services to people in need of a professional hacker because i'm very sure you'd be glad you hired him for the job.

54. 54. Jeff Bryan [ November 21, 2017 @ 03:41AM ]

i will intercept her phone, by remotely installing spyware and bug on it, this will help direct all communications from the target phone (her phone) to a mirror phone (your phone).Right in your phone you will get all her call logs, sms, social media messages, emails and other apps her uses for communication( like whatsapp, viber)

55. 55. Johnny Alonso [ November 21, 2017 @ 09:16PM ]

i was referred to a great hacker named jeajamhacker@gmail.com cause i wanted to know what my wife was up too cause she receives late calls,her phone always on a strong pass-code i was not comfortable with her so i contacted this great hacker for help to break into her phone behold he brought full details of her social media (Facebook,call log,message. Gmail and also whats-app)text messages,deleted text messages and many more then i found out she has been sleeping around with my best friend all i have to say at this point is thank you jeajamhacker@gmail.com you all can also contact him, he is cheap and affordable.

56. 56. jane janice [ November 22, 2017 @ 06:22PM ]

My credit score just got raised from a range of 400 to a score above 750 with the help of a hacker i met from an old friend. My credit rating was low and it really gave me problems renting an apartment for myself. I shared my problems with an old friend of mine on facebook then she told me about the good works of a hacker she hires in fixing her credit score among other things. She told me what the hacker is capable of when it comes to anything that has to do with hacking..She said he's a genius.. I reached him for help and to my surprise, he fixed my credit report in few days than i expected. Need help fixing your credit report? Reach him VIA his email address at spystealth(dot)org(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks!

57. 57. anony mous [ November 26, 2017 @ 03:54PM ]

I went on google in search of how to take off eviction from my public records and most people on different forums kept talking about a professional . and how fast, affordable and reliable he is...I then went ahead, and told him my issues with my records. His response to my mails made me calm and optimistic about the whole thing. I made a down payment for the job and he cleaned my public records in 3 days. What a relief!...Now i don't have to worry anymore and its so amazing. Fix your credit report by contacting his email {spystealth 'dot' org 'at' gmail 'dot' com} and by the time he's done with your job, do not hesitate to spread words about his services to people in need of a professional hacker because i'm very sure you'd be glad you hired him for the job.

58. 58. anony mous [ November 27, 2017 @ 07:58PM ]

59. 59. ELLE [ November 29, 2017 @ 03:55AM ]

Attention
    Here is a good news for those interested. There is away you can earn money without stress contact (MARTINS PEDRO) for a blank [ATM CARD]today and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $10,000 daily for a maximum of 30 days via {martinshackers22@gmail.com}.I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $140,000.00 MARTINS PEDRO Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy and he ALSO OFFER FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. Get yours from MARTINS PEDRO Hackers today. Kindly contact him by Email martinshackers22@gmail.com....

60. 60. anony mous [ November 29, 2017 @ 04:07PM ]

61. 61. stanley robinson [ December 19, 2017 @ 07:50AM ]

I read several good reviews on a ethical hacker's good services.I desperately needed help in improving my credit score to be able to obtain a new place to live and pay off medical bills that was killing me from critical PTSD disability government very low income. I got in touch with him with so much hope in my heart and just as I hoped, he got the job done in less than 58 hours.... The problems I had due to my low credit score has been a burden on me all this while especially me being a father of two girls but now i'm glad its been fixed with the help of this ethical hacker . Get in touch with him at spystealth/./org/@/g mail/./com. Good luck

62. 62. Davis [ January 01, 2018 @ 05:43PM ]

Just because you have a poor credit history doesn’t mean you can’t get credit. Creditors set their own standards, and not all look at your credit history the same way. Some may look only at recent years to evaluate you for credit, and they may give you credit if your bill-paying history has improved. Though, it affects the limit of credit. It may be worthwhile to contact creditors informally to discuss their credit standards, then, you look for a hacker who can beat these standards with your report depending on what you seek. This is why I prefer HAWKHORUS, who could gain access to the bureaus through the back door or whatever means he does that and have my credit fixed. He is a specialist because he gains access anytime into these bureaus. I think it’s a teamwork though because I know how secured these bureaus are. But it is actually a cool thing that someone can pull and fix your report and enable the changes stay on it permanently. My nature of business (real estate) has led me to many hackers and above all, HAWKHORUS remain the best. I have had couple of more experiences with him and I am surely convinced that he is a great hacker. This is how to reach him; mail on HAWKHORUS247@HACKERMAIL.COM or cell (602)5528466. Start by stating your name and location and your reason of mailing. Be always polite. Great hackers don’t have much time talking. Best of luck!

63. 63. bright smith [ January 02, 2018 @ 10:06AM ]

its been God in this my relationship i have suffered in the hands of my wife cheating on me with men though i caught her 2 years back and she claims that she has changed then now i keep noticing somethings about her then i contacted jeajamhacker @ gmail . com who i told to hack her phone and after 24 hours i was credited with results from my wife phone with out my wife knowing about the hack this hacker is great and cheap contact him for help serious enquirers only.

64. 64. CAROL SMITH [ January 03, 2018 @ 08:48AM ]

Here is a good news for those interested. There is away you can earn money without stress contact (CLIFFORD JACKSON) for a blank [ATM CARD]today and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $10,000 daily for a maximum of 99days via {cliffordhackerspays@gmail.com} I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $240,000.00 CLIFFORD JACKSON Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy and he ALSO OFFER FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. get yours from CLIFFORD JACKSON Hackers today. Kindly contact them by Email cliffordhackerspays@gmail.com....

65. 65. jacob andrew [ January 04, 2018 @ 02:38AM ]

i just want say a big thank you to jeajamhacker @ gmail. com who saved my relationship by hacking into my wife phone with out physical access to her phone i was able to read all her text messages,whats-app, Facebook,call logs, viber, emails, deleted text messages with the help of this hacker jeajamhacker @ gmail .com he was of really great help thank you so much in case you need his help contact him and again he is cheap and affordable.

66. 66. ashley brian [ January 04, 2018 @ 08:42PM ]

My credit score was 398 .. I desperately needed to increase my score. My one student loan had defaulted and I had late payments like crazy....I heard spy stealth is the guy to come to. I reached him for help and I was surprised when I discovered my credit history had been fixed and my credit score raised to a golden score above 720 by this same hacker. Trust me, he's a professional in this field. Contact him at his email address (spystealth . org @ g mail . com). Bless you

67. 67. Chip Shreve [ January 06, 2018 @ 12:33PM ]

i was so in need of a hacker to help me hack into my spouse phone it wasn't easy for me i tried getting into his phone but i could not until i contacted a hacker called jeajamhacker @ gmail. com for help into my husband phone i was so glad that this hacker was able to break through into my husband phone and brought me results under 24 hours i had access to my husband phone without touching his cell phone i went through his whats-app, text messages, call logs and many more i was also able to get his deleted text messages and all then i found out the truth that my spouse was sleeping with my best friend daughter its a thing of shame but thanks to this great hacker for his help he is cheap fast and reliable.

68. 68. Helen Scott [ January 07, 2018 @ 05:11AM ]

Are you tired of fake hackers? Here https://goo.gl/forms/DG3nRCxT7IvfwKVx2 #Reliablehackers #greathacker #hackers

69. 69. Jarky [ January 09, 2018 @ 03:55AM ]

Hello Everybody
    I discovered my boyfriend was dating a colleague in his workplace. I tried everything I could to catch him red handed,but I couldn't succeed. I figured the only way I could get him was to hack his facebook and email account. A friend suggested I should contact authentichacker. I decided to give it a try,after we agreed on what to do,few days later he handed me my boyfriend's facebook and email login details. A very smart hacker. You can contact him at (authentichacker@outlook.com)

70. 70. Tommy [ January 09, 2018 @ 04:18PM ]

happy new year guys, my name is Tommy, in all honesty i never knew hackers could increase a low credit score. i actually wanted to fix my credit report. i had a low score of 430 this stopped me from buying a car and acquiring a house. i was so worried so much i needed to get a house for me and my family. i googled on how to fix my credit report so i met one on a discussion forum, i read her comment on how REPAIRWIZARD solved her credit issues. i decided to give him a try, i wrote him and asked if he could get my credit score report solved, he replied yes and he asked me for some information. i gave him everything he need to get started with the job. and within 14 days he made an amazing changes in my credit report my score was increased to 780 i am so happy he really saved my life he's a hero. my family and i show appreciation and we are forever indebted to him and also i made him my personal hacker you can reach at REPAIRWIZARD@WRITEME.COM Tell him i referred you contact him right now and be happy.

71. 71. marcus butland [ January 09, 2018 @ 04:35PM ]

HELLO EVERYONE, I WAS ABLE TO SPY ON MY CHEATING EX-WIFE’S PHONE WITHOUT HER FINDING OUT, IT REALLY HELPED MY LAWYER DURING MY DIVORCE…..YOU CAN CONTACT JAMESSCOTTHACKER FOR SPYING AND HACKING PHONES, COMPUTER, EMAIL, FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP AND OTHER SOCIAL NETWORK ACCOUNTS, CHANGE YOUR GRADES OR BOOST YOUR CREDIT SCORE, HIS SERVICES ARE EFFIECIENT AND RELIABLE. HE IS THE BEST AMONG ALL JAMESSCOTTHACKER@GMAIL. COM

72. 72. stanley robinson [ January 10, 2018 @ 07:20PM ]

73. 73. Debbie Clarke [ January 10, 2018 @ 11:26PM ]

I don't know about hacking but when my credit score is low, A friend of mine introduce me to Mr Aaron Swartz I thought it wasn't real but he later proved me wrong by helping me to increase my credit score to 750 within 72hours, I have no choice to share a testimony about him because he bring me back to my standard. Contact him for your credit repair aaronswartzcyberservices At Gmail Dot Com

74. 74. jeffery cage [ January 11, 2018 @ 04:02PM ]

Hi, My name is jeffery cage from New York city, USA and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any attention or interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking called luis donald and he work with a hacking group call Cyber-link ATM Programmer. his really good at what is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about the Blank ATM Card. If it works or even exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. praying and hoping it was not a scam, i got the card within 2 working days after making inquiring to get the card, i used the BLANK ATM CARD and it was successful, i withdraw nor less than 5,000 dollar each and every day, the BLANK ATM CARD worked like a magic and now i am living very comfortable and can afford anything i want to buy now, if you want to order for the BLANK ATM CARD here is her email address: besthackersworld58@gmail.com

75. 75. jeffery cage [ January 11, 2018 @ 04:11PM ]

76. 76. Britany Erickson [ January 12, 2018 @ 12:26PM ]

if you notice some changes about your spouse try and find out what your spouse is up to.my spouse has been a big time cheat and when i noticed he keeps hiding his phone from me i went online and i found this hacker named jeajamhacker@gmail.com who helped me hack into my spouse phone with out having physical assess to his phone..this hacker hacked into my spouse phone and got me results from whats-app messages,text messages,call logs ,deleted text messages,Facebook, viber,emails and many more all results were given to me under 24 hours. this hacker is true and reliable if you need solutions contact him his services are also cheap thank you

77. 77. smith gina [ January 13, 2018 @ 07:36AM ]

i have been through hard times trying find out if my spouse was cheating on me have been scammed 2 good times until i was refereed to a great hacker called jeajamhacker @ gmail .com who i contacted for help into my spouse phone and he gave me 24 hours i was so so happy that under 24 hours this hacker broke into my spouse phone and i was able to access his phone without touching his phone i got to read his text messages, call logs, whats-app, viber, email, Facebook, deleted text messages and many more he uses to communicate with people and i saw a lot that show my spouse is a cheater thanks to jeajamhacker @ gmail .com for making this hack possible God bless

78. 78. smith gina [ January 13, 2018 @ 07:37AM ]

79. 79. mellisa morgan [ January 13, 2018 @ 03:17PM ]

I just knew my instinct wont lead me wrong when i decided to try spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com out. I was scared at first because he told me i had to pay a down payment before he could begin the hack. That made a part of me scared i could be scammed and a big part of me kept saying i should go ahead with it. So i followed my mind and went on with it. I sent him a mail telling him i needed his help hacking into my wife’s instagram account and he assured me a clean job with no traces and that was exactly how it came out. He is so discrete and i like the fact that he is fast and reliable. There’s nothing wrong in trying, so contact him at spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com and i promise you won’t regret working with him.

80. 80. Chuck Jelgersma [ January 15, 2018 @ 07:36AM ]

If you need to hack into any database, delete record, improve credit score, spy on whats-app, text, phone, emails, as long as it's hack contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is great, you won't be disappointed, cheap and fast, he saved my relationship Tell him Chuck

81. 81. miguel dunham [ January 15, 2018 @ 09:31AM ]

THANK YOU SPY STEALTH! I was referred to Spy Stealth with the understanding he could assist me with my credit...I was trying to buy a home. So I gave him the job and he got my credit report repaired smoothly with no trace. Go for the best hacker alive, his email address is spystealth dot org at g/m/a/i/l dot com.

82. 82. Stephanie Fletcher [ January 15, 2018 @ 02:24PM ]

I have spent alot of time online looking for a way i could get my credit score increased and get my negative items cleared have tried alot of sites online and none really worked out, A friend of mine introduce me to this great hacker named Aaron Swartz. He help me increase my credit score and clear negative items within 72hours, I don`t think anyone can provide you a service better than him and its affordable. Contact him aaronswartzcyberservices At Gmail Dot Com

83. 83. teresa greenwell [ January 15, 2018 @ 03:47PM ]

If you are in need of a hacker to know who and who your spouse is texting or calling at your back contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is very good when it comes in hacking cell phones like whats-app, text messages, call logs, Facebook, viber, emails, deleted text messages and many more this hacker has worked for me and my friends so many times and he has never disappointed feel free to contact me at jeajamhacker@gmail.com am sure he will help you Thank you

84. 84. jackie jordan [ January 16, 2018 @ 05:18PM ]

The best is here again jeajamhacker@gmail.com is the best out there i was surprised when he helped me hack into my husband phone in 24 hours and i had access to his phone with out my husband knowing about the hack this hacker is cool and reliable contact him if you need help because i know he has solutions to every hacking problem

85. 85. jackie jordan [ January 17, 2018 @ 01:15PM ]

86. 86. super [ January 17, 2018 @ 05:54PM ]

if you are looking for a professionale hacker that is specialised in school grade change contact me asap, I do over four school grade hack a everyday. My job are secured and without trace. I have worked for students in asie america europe australia you don t have to make any upfront payement. i i believe in proves not talks .
    only serious clients should contact me for urgent job

Do you require any of the following services? *Hack Emails and Social Networks *Hack Mobile Phones and Service providers *Hack University grades and Transcripts *Clear Criminal and DMV records *Clear Debts, Mortgages *Fake IDs with authentic Social security numbers *Buy airline tickets for cheap *Security Breaches and Revenge Hacks *Search Engine Optimization *Security and Penetration testing *Loaded Credit Cards and western union hacks *Mt799, Bank wires and transfers * for more detail contact :(superpro22hacker@outlook.com) for all your hacking needs I met him in 2014 when he helped me fix my credit score and that act totally changed my life,you can bet that he will see your job through as he pays adequate attention to jobs and treats all clients with equity you will find an adequate personnel who will help you make sense of your failures...if we are all sinners, why can't we all be winners, don't tell the dish washer what you did with your dishes...keeping it lowkey is key and i assure that all your problems could become a thing of the past as you will have it taken care of by a veteran....for all your hacking needs

Contact me at: superpro22hacker@outlook.com

87. 87. anita arnett [ January 17, 2018 @ 09:51PM ]

Good day everyone and happy New Year! My family needed help badly. My credit scores plunged into the 500’s, after being in the high 700’s. I have a lot of negative collections on my report. I made a bad investment with a so-called builder, who ran off with my money. I’m not one who gives into defeat. I decided to sort for a reliable freelancer that will help me fix my credit. I read a number of recommendations about Cyber Don and his credit services on trusted credit websites (Julia, Disqus, Linkedln, Trulia, etc.). The recommendations were based in the United States but I currently reside in Canada. I contacted him through his email (CYBERDON@CLERK.COM) and he asked me to text him on the number +1 872 444 9603 and I did ASAP. He asked for some few information’s about my credit profile and I offered him. He asked for a substantial upfront payment and with a leap of faith, I made the payment. Some couple of business days later (7 business days), he deleted all the inquiries, erased all the negative collections and raised my score to 785. However, as he proceeds with my job, he sent updates via screenshots just to make sure we are on the same page. I and my family owe him our lives, you can reach him through his contact above, and after all it’s a good thing to start up the New Year with a good credit profile like me.

88. 88. super [ January 18, 2018 @ 05:58AM ]

only serious clients should contact me for urgent job

Contact me at: superpro22hacker@outlook.com

89. 89. boyd colt [ January 20, 2018 @ 06:40AM ]

90. 90. eli david [ January 20, 2018 @ 02:12PM ]

Awww its really nice meeting a great and wonderful hacker who knows the truth i was in need of a hacker to hack my spouse phone because i never trusted my spouse so i contacted jeajamhacker@gmail.com this great hacker was so loyal and helped me broke into my spouse phone and i was able to read my spouse whats-app messages, call logs, text messages, Facebook messages, emails, deleted text messages and many more then i found out what i was thinking about my husband was true he was cheating on me

91. 91. blessed mary [ January 21, 2018 @ 02:23PM ]

if you need the help of a hacker contact: jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is a professional hacker he helped me hack into my spouse phone without physical access to my spouse phone jeajamhacker@gmail.com hacked into my spouse whats-app, text messages, call logs, emails, viber, Facebook,deleted records of my spouse phone and many more this hacker is cheap and affordable tell him i referred you.

92. 92. blessed mary [ January 21, 2018 @ 03:30PM ]

Comment On This Story

Name:
Email: (Email will not be displayed.)

Comment: (Maximum 10000 characters)
* Please note that comments may be moderated.

FleetFAQ

Fleet Faq Fuel Management

Bernie Kanavagh from WEX will answer your questions and challenges

Fleet Tracking And Telematics

Todd Ewing from Fleetmatics will answer your questions and challenges

Fleet Management And Leasing

Merchants Experts will answer your questions and challenges