March 12, 2020 |Duration: 1 Hr
If your organization already has a fleet safety program in place, you might assume you're doing everything you can to manage driver risk, and yet, you might be wondering why your program isn't delivering the results you had expected.
Research shows that a more strategic approach to managing driver risk helps create a safer and more productive workforce. By adopting a risk management approach to driver safety, you can see greater reductions in collisions, injuries, incidents, license violations and total cost of fleet ownership.
During this webinar, Jim Noble, eDriving's VP of Risk Engineering, explains why fleet risk management should form part of your organization's strategic vision and shares some simple techniques that will help elevate your driver safety program into a comprehensive fleet risk management program.
You will learn:
- How fleet risk management differs from managing driver safety
- The benefits of approaching driver risk in a more holistic way
- How to cascade responsibility for driver risk from C-Suite to front line
- Techniques for managing fleet risk in practical terms - driver, vehicle, trip management
- Methods of continuous improvement
VP of Risk Engineering