What do businesses need to know to proactively address driver risk and safety issues? How do they connect the dots between all the available driver data and better understand their level of risk? And what programs can they put in place to foster safe driving behaviors and create a culture of safety in their organizations?
Find the answers to these questions and learn why driver risk management is a top issue for many organizations and how it directly affects budgets and the bottom line.
- Intro: Do You Really Know Who Is Behind the Wheel?
- Quantifying the Costs of Unsafe Drivers
- The 'Grey Fleet': The Hidden and Unmonitored Millions
- Three Best Practices for Improving Driver Risk Management
- Safer Drivers, Safer Communities