EDEN PRAIRIE, MN - GE Fleet Services recently honored its top performing auction partners at an awards dinner Dec. 3 in Barrington, Ill.
Award recipients included:
- National Operations Award: Don and Darryl Devries, Greater Kalamazoo Auto Auction.
- National Technology Award: Ken Phillips and Julie Jenkins, Manheim Statesville.
- Outstanding Promotion Event - East: Jeff Parker and Jay Smith, ADESA Cincinnati Dayton.
- Outstanding Promotion Events - West: Vic Colosi and LaTanya McNeil, Manheim Las Vegas.
- Outstanding Promotion Events Canada: Rod Rocherfert, ADESA Montréal
- National Mid Market: Jeff Greer and Stanley Green, ABC Bowling Green Auto Auction.
- National Above and Beyond: Julie Picard and Eddie Lafferty, Manheim Seattle.
- National Specialty Equipment Heavy-Duty Truck: Jane Morgan and JD Larsch, ADESA Atlanta Auto Auction.
- Silver Award Northeast: Chip Hoynitsky and Lynn Weaver, Harrisburg.
- Silver Award Southeast: Sam Chapel and Jamie Gardenour, Manheim Nashville.
- Silver Award Midwest: Peggy Springer and Joe Hoffman, Manheim Kansas City.
- Silver Award West: Jeff Hoyt, ADESA Golden Gate.
- Laurie Dobberphul Top Achiever Award: Mary Casey from Manheim Chicago. The new award is in honor of Laurie Dobberphul, a highly respected member of GE's team, who passed away Jan. 22. Dobberphul was a 26-year GE employee who worked her way up thought the ranks from a termination coordinator, to employee vehicle sales, to direct to dealer sales, to the Central region territory manager. The award is being given to a female in the industry who has followed a similar path as Dobberphul in the auto remarketing Industry. Dobberphul's husband and sister helped present the first-time award to Casey.
- National Gold Award: Butch Herdegen, Brian Fackler, and Jerry Blatt; Manheim Central Florida.