Ten Manheim locations across the country were honored for outstanding performance by customers – including a first-time sweep of 13 Chase Cup awards from Chase Auto Finance – at the 65th annual National Auto Auction Association (NAAA) conference.
Manheim locations (Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, Harrisonburg, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Orlando, Pittsburgh, Portland and Seattle) were recognized with 17 awards by Chase Auto Finance and Wheels, Inc. for their commitment to delivering outstanding performance.
“Being singled out by customers for helping them meet their business goals is one of the highest compliments we can receive,” said Janet Barnard, executive vice president and chief operating officer at Manheim. “We were honored to experience our first-ever sweep of the Chase Auto Finance Cup Awards. This is a testament to the commitment by our location teams to deliver top-notch performance and customer service, we are so very proud of them.”
The following is a summary of the awards presented to Manheim locations at the NAAA conference:
Chase Auto Finance announced its 2013 Chase Cup for Auction Excellence award winners, which were determined based on a performance review of 32 of the nation’s best auto auctions from August 2012 through July 2013. For the 15th annual Chase Cup awards, Chase examined data measuring on how well the auctions handled preparation, sales, invoice processing, transport requests, title processing and other capabilities. Seven different locations were honored, including:
- Manheim Seattle – Best National Customer Finance Award
- Manheim Seattle – Best National Awards for prime/near prime/direct finance and non-prime finance
- Manheim Seattle – Best National Sales Mazda
- Manheim Seattle – Best National Sales Subaru
- Manheim Seattle – Western Region Award
- Manheim Orlando – Best National Auto Auction
- Manheim Orlando – Douglas F. Wininger Memorial Award for Best National Performance Service Delivery
- Manheim Orlando – Southeast Region Award
- Manheim Atlanta – Best National Performance Jaguar Sales
- Manheim Dallas – Best National Performance Land Rover Sales
- Manheim Denver – Central Region Award
- Manheim Minneapolis – Midwest Region Award
- Manheim Pittsburgh – Northeast Region Award
Wheels Inc. honored top-performing auctions in each region based on year-to-date Black Book Commercial Vehicle Index, days to pick up, days to post condition reports and days to sell. To qualify for the Wheels Vendor Performance awards, auction partners had to sell Wheels vehicles for the entire Wheels fiscal year and sell 500 units or more.
Manheim operating locations were represented in four out of the eight awards handed out, including:
- Manheim Dallas (Western Region Top Performing Auction)
- Manheim Harrisonburg (Eastern Top Performing Auction)
- Manheim Milwaukee (Central Region Top Performing Auction)
- Manheim Portland (Western Region Highest Quality Auction)