The 2024 Chevrolet Trailblazer is a refresh from the previous model year. The compact crossover, originally brought back to life for the 2020 model year, sports a new look on the exterior and includes new features inside. The company recently unveiled all of the details of the 2024 model lineup, with new exterior colors, a two-tone roof on select models, and improved technology and safety features.
- 11-inch-diagonal center display and eight-inch diagonal Driver Information Center.
- Front fascia, exterior lighting, and grille designs for the different trims.
- Wheel designs for all trims — including larger 19-inch wheels for RS.
- New exterior colors: Copper Harbor Metallic and Cacti Green.
- Available in LS, LT, ACTIV, and RS trims. AWD available.
- Push-button start, cruise control, and HD Rear Vision Camera are now standard on all trims.
- RS features blacked-out exterior cues, a unique mesh grille, dual exhaust outlets with chrome tips, 19-inch wheels, and more.
- ACTIV features unique tires, shocks, and dampers designed for off-road capability.
- A two-tone roof is available on ACTIV and RS.
- Three drive modes: Normal, Sport, and AWD (if equipped).
- The standard fold-flat front passenger seat offers room for objects up to 8.5 feet long (with rear seat folded).
- 60/40-split folding rear seat enables up to 54.4 cubic feet of max cargo volume and a reversible, two-tier storage system offers optimized flexibility for cargo.
Technology and Safety
- Chevrolet infotainment system with a new 11-inch-diagonal color touchscreen is standard.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto4 compatibility
- Wi-Fi Hotspot capable.
- Wireless phone charging is available on LT, ACTIV, and RS.
- Chevy Safety Assist is standard and includes Automatic Emergency Braking, Front Pedestrian Braking.
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Following Distance Indicator, Forward Collision.
- Alert and IntelliBeam auto high beam control Available Adaptive Cruise Control.
Chevrolet Trailblazer MSRP
- 2023: Starting at $22,100
- 2024: Starting at $23,100
- NHTSA 5-star overall rating for 2023 model, 5-star rating for front driver side evaluation, 4-star for front passenger side
- Available in fall 2023