Articles covering fleet safety programs, reinforcing positive driver behaviors, and the pandemic were some of the top read safety items on Automotive-Fleet.com. This year was the most challenging year in the history of the industry, with safety remaining a perennial obstacle for fleet managers.
Here are the top 10 things readers selected as being the top safety articles on Automotive-Fleet.com:
- Tips to Reduce Fleet Driver Exposure to COVID-19
- How Fleet Management Companies are Addressing COVID-19
- Working Through COVID-19: A Delivery Fleet’s Perspective
- Practicing Social Distancing After an Accident
- COVID-19 Disruption: Fleet’s Greatest Challenge Ever
- Evolving Best Practices for Fleet Safety Programs
- More Fleets Making ADAS Tech Mandatory
- Changing Fleet Driver Behavior to Create a Corporate Safety Culture
- A Comprehensive Approach to Sanitizing Transported Vehicles for Driver Safety
- Top 5 Risky Behaviors for Distribution Drivers
Thanks for following our safety channel on Automotive-Fleet.com. Visit us in 2021 for more thorough analysis and articles about commercial fleet safety.