More Details about the 2024 Silverado EV
Further details were revealed about the 2024 Silverado EV, including:
- GM-estimated 400-mile range on a full charge offered on RST
- Up to 754 horsepower with more than 785 lb-ft of torque in available max power Wide Open Watts Mode on RST First Edition, enabling a GM-estimated 0-60 mph time of fewer than 4.5 seconds
- Standard DC fast charging (up to 350kW) on WT and RST
- Up to 10.2kW of offboard power on WT and RST with optional equipment
- Up to 10,000 pounds of maximum trailering with up to 1,300 pounds of payload on RST
- Developed from the ground up as a fully-electric truck on GM’s advanced Ultium EV Platform
“Chevrolet has constantly revolutionized the Silverado franchise to make it the powerhouse it is today,” said Steve Hill, VP of Chevrolet. “The Ultium Platform is a critical enabler of next-level pickup truck performance for both fleet and retail customers, whether they are currently driving a Silverado or are considering a pickup for the first time.”
At launch, the Silverado EV will be available in two configurations, an RST First Edition, and a fleet-oriented WT model. Each will offer a suite of standard and available safety technologies.
More Range Than Other Vehicles
The 2024 Silverado EV's EPA-estimated 450-mile range is more than the Ford Lightning pickup (320 miles of range on a full charge). It is also more than the Rivian R1T (314 miles), the Lordstown Motors Endurance (200 miles), and the GMC Hummer pickup (329 miles).
Production and Availability of Silverado EV
The Silverado EV will be assembled with domestically and globally sourced parts at GM’s Factory ZERO, Detroit-Hamtramck Assembly Center.
In 2023, the Silverado EV will be available in multiple specs:
- At launch: WT with a 450-mile range on a full charge
- Soon after launch: WT with a GM-estimated 350-mile range1 on a full charge
- Fall 2023: RST First Edition model with a 400-mile range and MSRP of $105,000 + DFC