July 29, 2022
How Auto Transport Is Adjusting to Today’s Environment
This episode of Fleet Momentum is sponsored by and created in partnership with PARS 🤝
Today’s challenges around supply of both vehicles and workers — as well as changes in work locations and patterns — are causing auto transport companies to adjust to this new environment. In this Fleet Momentum episode, Teri Ross, vice president, sales and client relations for PARS, will discuss how PARS is helping fleets manage these changes along with the new logistics of moving electric fleet vehicles.
Fleet Momentum videos are designed to shine a spotlight on key industry leaders, trends, and products for fleet management.
- About PARS and its services for fleets
- How fleets have changed their transportation behaviors in today’s environment
- How the environment is creating long-term changes in auto transport
- Alternative or new replacement vehicle strategies and PARS recommendations
- How PARS is changing its services and processes for the growing number of EVs
💡 Learn more about PARS.
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🎥 Subscribe to the Automotive Fleet YouTube channel!
Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the State of the Fleet Industry podcast!