July 8, 2022
Strategies to Address the Worker Shortage & Nuclear Verdicts
This episode of Fleet Momentum is sponsored by and created in partnership with Solera 🤝
What are the two most important issues facing fleets — particularly trucking fleets — today? The shortage of workers, not just drivers, and nuclear verdicts. In this episode of Fleet Momentum, Fleet Group editor Chris Brown connects with Cyndi Brandt, VP of fleet product marketing for Solera, to discuss new ways to tackle these issues.
Fleet Momentum videos are designed to shine a spotlight on key industry leaders, trends, and products for fleet management.
- What specific types of workers are affected?
- The growth of nuclear verdicts.
- How companies can protect themselves.
- Types of video tools and how each can foster safety.
- What is “convergence” and why is it the next big thing in video?
- What non-traditional recruiting efforts companies can pursue?
💡 Learn more about Solera
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🎥 Subscribe to the Automotive Fleet YouTube channel!
Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the State of the Fleet Industry podcast!
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
0:57 About Solera, Omnitracs and eDriving
1:34 Digging into the worker shortage
2:10 Nuclear verdicts and lawsuits
2:45 How to protect the company
3:38 Creating a safety culture
4:24 Video safety & telematics
7:21 Convergence: the next big thing?
8:58 New ways to recruit workers