April 14, 2022
ESG Is More than Just E for Fleets
This episode of Fleet Momentum is sponsored by and created in partnership with Wheels Donlen 🤝
ESG, which stands for Environmental, Social, and Governance, is becoming more prevalent and important as many fleets look to meet corporate goals around sustainability. Here, Fleet Group Editor Chris Brown speaks with Laura Jozwiak, Maria Neve, and Suresh Rajapakse from Wheels Donlen, on the growing trend and why fleets should think beyond electrification.
Fleet Momentum videos are designed to shine a spotlight on key industry leaders, trends, and products for fleet management.
- What makes ESG relevant for fleets
- The three different aspects of ESG programs
- Why fleets should think beyond electrification
- Alternative steps fleets can take to meet sustainability goals
- Tax credits and government incentives
- How a fleet management company can help fleets build and meet an ESG program
💡 Learn more about Wheels Donlen
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🎥 Subscribe to the Automotive Fleet YouTube channel!
Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the State of the Fleet Industry podcast!