Fleet Visionaries Honored at FTX
Photo of Jeff Moody accepting his Fleet Visionary award at FTX by Chris Wolski.
The inaugural class of Fleet Visionaries were honored at a ceremony in Schaumburg, Ill., on Oct. 19, during the 2016 Fleet Technology Expo.
The award, sponsored by Merchants Fleet Management, is designed to recognize and celebrate new voices in fleet management. The Fleet Visionary Award is open to any fleet professional with 10 years or fewer in the industry with a commercial fleet of 50 vehicles or more.
A total of 20 fleet professionals who have shown an impressive degree of innovation and leadership in their short tenures were honored during the ceremony. The honorees were announced by officials from Merchants Fleet Management.
The 20 fleet Fleet Visionaries for 2016 are:
- Dave Adams, ACRT
- Banny Allison, AmeriPride Service/Canadian Linen and Uniform Service
- Cindy Douglas, Tuff Shed
- Robert Douglass, Willbros
- Erin Gilchrist, Safelite Autoglass
- Monica Gregerson, Haynes Mechanical Systems
- Scott Lauer, Merck
- Dave Mansfield, CDK Global
- Amy McAdams, ABM
- Jeff Moody, Centuri Construction Group
- Asad Naqvi, Warid Telecom
- Nikith Rajendran, Solar City
- Nicholas Richardson, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Dave Rush, R.J. Reynolds
- Abe Stephenson, DISH
- Robb Wagner, Smith & Nephew
- Mike Ward, Strike
- Sharjeel Anwer Wattoo, Oman Telecommunication Company
- Ralf Wessel, AGCO Corp.
- Brian Wielgosz, Sanofi
Jeff Moody, fleet analyst for Centuri Construction Group, who has been in his role for three years, was recognized as the Fleet Visionary of the Year for taking his prior work in safety and translating it into making the Centuri fleet more efficient and safer.