Timely, Thought-Provoking 2016 Global Fleet Conference Agenda Announced
The 2016 Global Fleet Conference will be returning to Brussels (pictured is the 2014 conference), and will offer attendees powerhouse presentations by global fleet managers and stakeholders. Photo: Nexus Communication
The organizers of the 2016 Global Fleet Conference have announced the fourth annual conference’s two-day agenda.
Packed with practical, timely, thought-provoking material designed for attendees to take back to their fleets and implement, the agenda is organized around related around six related themes: The Economy; Taxation and Regulation; Climate Change; Technology; Global Fleet Management Outlook; and Global Fleet, Regional Focus. Under these large umbrella topics, global fleet experts will drill down to specific topics, such as:
- “Understanding the Impact of the Economic Outlook on Global Fleet Management” under the Economy session.
- “The Paris Climate Change Agreement as an Engine for Alternative Powertrain Integration in Fleets” under the Climate Change session.
- “Are You Ready for a Self-Driving Fleet by 2020?” under the Technology session.
View the entire program here.
Individual topics will be presented by top fleet experts, including:
- Joao Andrade, managing director of Localiza Fleet Solutions.
- Norman Din VP of strategic sales for Wheels Inc.
- Sven Van Rossum, business partnerships director for Athlon Car Lease International.
- Alvaro Martinez, regional sales manager for the Mediterranean & Latin American regions for ALD International.
- Martin Jahn, managing director of the Volkswagen Group Fleet International.
- Ivan Van De Cloot, chief economist for Itinera.
- Marc Odinius, managing director of Dataforce.
- Erwin Boumans, partner, Tax & Legal Services for BDO
- Bert Witkamp, secretary general of AVERE – The European Association for Electromobility.
- Gabriel Andrade, head of the marketing and innovation activities for Localiza Fleet Solutions.
- Ivor Johnson, regional fleet director for Pfizer.
- John Dmochowsky, senior global sales fleet manager for Mondelez International.
- Edward Kulperger, VP Europe for Geotab.
- Frederick Ooi, managing director of LeasePlan Malaysia.
A complete list of speakers and their biographies are available here.
In addition to the powerhouse lineup of speakers, attendees will have ample opportunities to network and build professional and personal connections that will likely last long after the final session of this year’s conference.
Produced by Nexus Communication, publisher of Fleet Europe, and Bobit Business Media, publisher of Automotive Fleet, the Global Fleet Conference is held in Europe and the U.S. on alternate years. The 2016 Global Fleet Conference will be held in Brussels June 6-8. The conference will return to the U.S. in 2017.
If you haven’t registered yet for the 2016 Global Fleet Conference, don’t delay any longer. Since its inaugural event in 2013 in Phoenix, Ariz., the Global Fleet Conference has sold out weeks early. Go here to register today.