April 21, 2023
How Financial Sector Volatility Could Affect Fleets
In episode 30 of Fast Forward, Chris Brown discusses with Ann Brodette, Senior Vice President of Sales at Mitsubishi HC Capital America, the current volatility in the financial sector, including inflation, high interest rates, and bank failures, and what this could mean for fleets.
Fast Forward connects leaders in fleet, tech, and automotive to show what the future holds for fleets of all types.
🎙Topics & Timestamps
- 0:00 Intro
- 1:45 Ann Brodette discusses how banks will be more risk averse after recent bank failures, the recent dollar amount declines in money lent by banks, and how this could trickle down to lending limits to fleet customers.
- 4:30 Will these issues affect fleet operators with great credit too?
- 7:45 How the pending discussions in Congress to resolve the debt ceiling will affect lending.
- 8:25 Ann discusses outlook on inflation.
- 8:55 Action items for fleets on how to protect themselves in this environment.
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🤝 Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the State of the Fleet Industry podcast!