March 9, 2023
2023 Truck & Van Outlook: Pricing, Volume, and Demand
In episode 29 of the Fast Forward video series, Chris Brown, Bobit fleet group editor, connects with Karl Brauer, executive analyst at iseecars.com. Chris and Karl talk truck and van trends, and how pricing, volume, and demand are shaping up for the year ahead.
Fast Forward connects leaders in fleet, tech, and automotive to show what the future holds for fleets of all types.
🎙Topics & Timestamps
- 0:00 Intro
- 1:17 Trends and pricing peaks in pickup market over last two years
- 5:33 Macroeconomic issues for 2023 and effect on the truck market.
- 6:30 Van trends, pricing, and market share.
- 8:43 A “paradigm shift” to vans for utilitarian functions.
- 10:35 Car trends during and post-pandemic and pricing fluctuations by segment.
- 12:50 Market pressures driving price sensitivities for EVs.
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🤝 Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the State of the Fleet Industry podcast!