February 27, 2023
Fleets Explore New Acquisition Strategies to Meet Ongoing Supply Constraints
The Fast Forward video series connects leaders in fleet, tech, and automotive to show what the future holds for fleets of all types. In episode 28, Chris Brown, Bobit fleet group editor, connects with Kathryn Schifferle, founder and chief vision officer for Work Truck Solutions and Comvoy.com.
Chris and Kathryn discuss how fleets and fleet vendors are adjusting to changes in vehicle model mix and supply by segment with new acquisition strategies.
🎙Topics & Timestamps
- 0:00 Intro
- 1:25 Vehicle supply is loosening somewhat. What are you seeing?
- 2:25 Which segments will be affected most moving forward?
- 3:00 With the ongoing supply shortage, what are fleets doing creatively to get the job done?
- 4:45 Beyond outright ownership and leasing, are fleets exploring new acquisition strategies?
- 8:30 How financing and insurance companies are adjusting to new models.
- 9:20 As-a-service models are explained.
- 11:10 How are the roles of fleet dealers changing in this new paradigm?
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🤝 Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the State of the Fleet Industry podcast!