January 26, 2023
Fleet Meet: Sourcing Strategies and Supplier Relationships
The Fleet Meet video series is co-produced by Automotive Fleet and Fleet360 to compare and contrast fleet trends occurring in both Europe and North America. The discussion is co-hosted by Hans Damen, managing partner of Fleet360 who is based in Europe; and Mike Antich Editor, Automotive Fleet magazine, who is based in the U.S. and follows North American fleet market trends in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
In this episode, we look at what is influencing fleets’ decision to single- or multi-source in today’s evolving market.
🎙Today’s topics include:
- Mobility and sourcing strategies.
- The impact of new technologies, growing numbers of new OEMs, and corporate sustainability goals on sourcing decisions and other fleet considerations.
- Rethinking mobility solutions: pandemic-initiated remote-working situations begs the question of who needs a company car?
Make sure you subscribe to the Fleet Meet video series so you don't miss an episode. Viewers are encouraged to e-mail comments and suggestions for future topics to [email protected] so we can address them.
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:25 Rethinking mobility solutions and sourcing strategies
- 0:44 The European perspective
- 2:32 The North America perspective
- 5:16 New variable to fleet sourcing as new OEMs enter the market
- 7:17 Timelines to sort all of this out?
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🤝 Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out our podcast!