The 2023 Nissan Titan is on sale now with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starting at $39,700.
The standard 5.6L Endurance V8 gasoline engine delivers 400 horsepower (excluding EVs), along with 413 lb.-ft of torque. The engine is paired with a standard 9-speed automatic transmission.
For 2023, Titan Crew Cab SV is available with a new Midnight Edition package. Meanwhile, PRO-4X and Platinum Reserve grades add wireless Apple CarPlay.
Every 2023 Titan comes standard with Nissan Safety Shield 360 technology, a suite of six advanced driver-assist systems. Other advanced available technology features include Nissan Concierge (subscription required, sold separately), which provides owners 24-hour access to a live assistant at the push of a button. Also available are a Fender Premium Audio System with 12 speakers (Crew Cab) and class-exclusive Intelligent Around View Monitor4.
Titan XD has an extended 151.6-inch wheelbase – about 12 inches longer than Titan models – and a 6.5-foot bed, and is available only with four-wheel drive. It has a starting price of $47,340.
Every 2023 Titan comes standard with America’s Best Truck Warranty, featuring bumper-to-bumper coverage of five years/100,000 miles.
The following are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for the 2023 Nissan Titan King Cab:
- Titan S King Cab 4x2: $39,700
- Titan SV King Cab 4x2: $45,080
- Titan S King Cab 4x4: $42,990
- Titan SV King Cab 4x4: $48,370
Here are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for the 2023 Nissan Titan Crew Cab:
- Titan S Crew Cab 4x2: $41,490
- Titan SV Crew Cab 4x2: $45,000
- Titan Platinum Reserve Crew Cab 4x2: $58,670
- Titan S Crew Cab 4x4: $44,680
- Titan SV Crew Cab 4x4: $48,190
- Titan Pro-4X Crew Cab 4x4: $52,810
- Titan Platinum Reserve Crew Cab 4x4: $61,980
The following are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for the 2023 Nissan Titan XD Crew Cab 4x4:
- Titan XD S Crew Cab 4x4: $47,340
- Titan XD SV Crew Cab 4x4: $51,160
- Titan XD Pro-4X Crew Cab 4x4: $57,120
- Titan XD Platinum Reserve Crew Cab 4x4: $65,070
All Titan models are assembled at the Nissan Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant in Mississippi, with engines sourced from Nissan’s Powertrain Assembly Plant in Decherd, Tennessee.
Originally posted on Work Truck Online