BMW Updates 2014-MY Fleet Incentives
Logo via BMW.
BMW has released an update to its fleet incentives for the 2014 model-year. They range from $800 to $8,500. The incentives are valid through Jan. 2.
The all-new 2014 X5 xDrive luxury SUV is not included in the corporate fleet program. For all MINI models, BMW is offering an $800 incentive. For the MINI Paceman All4 and MINI Countryman All4, BMW is offering $1,000.
Here are the BMW incentives:
- 1 Series Coupe and Convertible (E82/E88) (MY-2013 only): $1,500
- 3 Series Sedan (F30) including Diesel and ActiveHybrid: $2,500
- 3 Series Coupe & Convertible (E92/E93) (MY-2013 only): $2,500
- 320i / 320i xDrive Sedan (F30): $1,500
- 3 Series GT (F34) (MY-2014 only): $2,500
- Z4 sDrive (E89): $3,000
- 4 Series Coupe: Invoice
- 5 Series (F10) including Diesel and ActiveHybrid: $3,000
- 5 Series GT (F07): $5,000
- 6 Series (F12/F13/F14): $8,000
- 7 Series (F01/F02): $8,500
- X1 sDrive / xDrive (E84): $1,500
- X3 xDrive (F25): $2,500
- X5 (MY-2014): Invoice
- X5 xDrive (E70) (MY-2013 only): $4,000
- X6 xDrive (E71): $5,000
- M Models (M3, M5, M6, X5 M, and X6 M): $3,000
BMW Announces 2014-MY Fleet Incentives