March 18, 2021 |11:00:00 AM PT
Right-sizing your fleet is one of the most significant ways you can control costs and improve your fleet’s efficiency. The key to making effective decisions about the number and type of vehicles in your fleet lies in effective data analysis.
This session will explore how fleet managers can effectively use their data to drive decisions about right-sizing.
- How to prioritize and select KPIs that make sense for your organization
- How to identify underlying data trends that can provide insights into vehicle usage trends and opportunities to improve efficiency
- Translating your data into effective strategies to impact common challenges such as addressing underutilization, optimizing fleet mix, and scaling fleet size to meet seasonal needs
- Tips for effectively communicating about performance data to gain buy-in on strategic changes
- Real-life example of data-driven right-sizing in practice
Senior Consultant, Merchants Fleet
VP, Strategic Pursuits, Merchants Fleet
Regional Vice President, Merchants Fleet
Dir. Fleet Strategy & Operations, Terminix