September 26, 2019 |11:00 AM PT/2:00 PM ET |Duration: 1 Hr
Telematics-based technologies provide driver managers with detailed driver behavior information, but how can this data be used to effectively change driver behavior for good?
During this on-demand webinar, eDriving’s VP of Risk Engineering, Jim Noble, discusses the advantages of using a scoring methodology to assess driver performance, help you to understand why some drivers have persistently low scores, and share techniques for acting on data insights to achieve long-term performance improvement.
- The advantages of telematics-based scoring
- Why some drivers have persistently low telematics scores
- How where someone drives affects how they drive
- The impact of company culture on driving habits
- How to leverage telematics insights to improve driver attitudes and behaviors for good
Vice President, Risk Engineering, eDriving