May 21, 2020 |11:00 AM |Duration: 1 Hr
Resale values have declined due to the high inventory of used vehicles in the wholesale market and decreased dealer demand. Learn about successful strategies and best practices that commercial fleets can employ to help bolster resale values in today’s disrupted used-vehicle market.
- Analysis of supply/demand imbalance in the wholesale used-vehicle market.
- Comparison of depreciation rates by vehicle segment: Which vehicle segments are experiencing the strongest residual retention? Which vehicle segments have weaker residual retention? Remarketing commercial equipment, such as forklifts, trailers, etc.
- Best practices in maximizing resale values using online sales.
- Mistakes companies can avoid when remarketing fleet vehicles to dealers.
- Learn about depreciation strategies to minimize residual risk in a volatile market.
Editor & Associate Publisher, Automotive Fleet Magazine
Assistant Vice President of Vehicle, Remarketing for Wheels, Inc.
Director, Remarketing Solutions, North America for ARI
Assistant Vice President of Fleet Strategy, Enterprise Fleet Management
Vice President of Asset Remarketing, Element Fleet Management & President of the IARA