September 30, 2021 |11:00 AM PST |Duration: 1 Hr
It’s no secret that video telematics solutions are capable of nearly instant ROI – video footage of an accident can exonerate a driver and spare a business from potentially ruinous litigation. Many fleets are leveraging video to help protect both drivers and their business, while minimizing costs.
Join us and discover how machine vision (MV) and artificial intelligence (AI) can provide a more comprehensive picture of your fleet operations and safety and give you a straight arrow to the truth.
You’ll also learn:
- What drives top insurance companies to partner with us
- How to maximize your fleet investment with one device
- How companies are leveraging video technology to help ease driver shortage concerns
- Best practices for leveraging video in litigation
- Benefits that Federated Insurance’s clients have seen
Product Manager, Lytx
Director, Risk and Compliance Management, Lytx
Channel Sales Director, Lytx