Green West Expo
||May 20, 2008 - May 22, 2008
Los Angeles Convention Center
The Green West Expo takes place at the Los Angeles Convention Center May 20-22, 2008. Green West will feature the full spectrum of green, organic, and environmentally-friendly products and services allowing for synergistic purchasing across all categories.
The exhibitors at Green West are suppliers of:
- Building and construction products and services.
- Architectural and engineering services (residential, commercial, government, and institutional).
- Interior and exterior design and landscaping.
- Furnishings and appliances.
- Transportation (public, fleet, and individual).
- Renewable energy/alternative power and fuels.
- Green design and manufacturing technologies.
- Green office/workplace.
- Green product, process, and packaging design.
- Green electronics, computing, and IT.
- Local state, federal, non-profit and private green programs and initiatives.
- Major consumer-oriented goods and services (including finance, real estate, travel, transportation, fashion, food, and personal care products).
The visitors at Green West are:
- Local, state, and federal government planners, specifiers, engineers, and contractors.
- Corporate planners, specifiers, and purchasing managers Business leaders, CEOs, owners and other senior management.
- Government, institutional and corporate purchasing/supply chain managers.
- Architects, builders, contractors, and engineers.
- Space planners, interior designers and decorators Environmental and safety managers.
- Transportation managers (fleet, public, private, and individual).
- Energy and operations managers.
- IT/data center managers.