|When||Feb 27, 2009 - Feb 27, 2009|
Implementing Fleet Best Practices & Responding to Today's Challenging Economic Environment
This powerful and informative fleet seminar brings together true fleet experts from Alabama and around the country to both present valuable information and facilitate roundtable discussions; They will address the current fiscal crisis in a timely and comprehensive way, and, provide you with meaningful "take aways" that can be immediately implemented. Just some of the "take aways" will include:
- 3 page actionable business plan that can be implemented immediately!
- Information from brainstorming sessions with the best and the brightest....there is no problem we can't solve together
- An overview of how to work with Municipal Administrations to effectively communicate your Fleet needs
- Learn about a technology that Volusia County Florida is using to save $700,000 in fuel consumption!
- Tour of the Hoover Fleet Facility
In 2008 Hoover received national recognition as one of the top 100 fleets in the "100 Best Fleets in North America" program.
- Learn how to purchase equipment without requesting RFP's- saving $$$ and countless man hours! Georgia and Mississippi already use this Federal program!
- Learn about resources and incentives that are available now in Alabama to benefit your fleet.
Join us for a fast paced (9 AM to 3 PM) day at the Hoover Public Service Center. Registration includes refreshments, a great lunch and all the materials.
Cost: $95 ($75 for second and all subsequent registrants from same company)