3rd Annual Conference - Fuel Cells Durability & Performance
||Nov 14, 2007 - Nov 16, 2007
Radisson Miami Hotel.
Real-World Solutions to the Most Significant Challenges Facing Fuel Cells Commercialization.
Dr. Serge Pan, vice president of Program Development at The Knowledge Foundation says, "The durability and performance of fuel cells have a major impact on the most important challenges facing fuel cell commercialization including final cost, mass production, system integration, functionality and reliability." Drawing on the internationally recognized Knowledge Foundation Fuel Cells Conference Series, this meeting will provide an interdisciplinary forum for fuel cell developers, manufacturers and suppliers working in the fields of fuel cell materials, stacks, system design, fabrication, and testing.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Kev Adjemian, PhD, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- Everett B. Anderson, PhD, Distributed Energy Systems
- Kevin Beverage, Nuvera Fuel Cells, Inc.
- Andrew Creeth, PhD, ACAL Energy Ltd.
- John R. Davey, PhD, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Mark K. Debe, PhD, 3M Fuel Cell Components Program, 3M Center
- Gonzalo Escobedo, PhD, DuPont Fuel Cells
- Alejandro A. Franco, PhD, French Atomic Energy Commission/CEA-Grenoble
- Nancy Garland, PhD, U.S. Department of Energy
- Sarb Giddey, PhD, CSIRO Energy Technology
- James T. Goldbach, PhD, Arkema Inc.
- Nathan Hurvitz, VIASPACE
- Tom Jarvi, PhD, UTC Power, United Technologies
- Jennifer Kurtz, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Karren L. More, PhD, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Bhabendra Pradhan, PhD, Columbian Chemicals Company
- George S. Saloka, Ford Motor Company
- Toshiki Sato, Kobe Steel, Ltd.
- Jesse M. Schneider, DaimlerChrysler Corporation
- Elena Shembel, DSc, Enerize Corporation
- George Skinner, Ba