2009 Vehicle Maintenance Management Conference
||Mar 23, 2009 - Mar 26, 2009
Subscribe to Newsletter
WASHINGTON - The Vehicle Maintenance Management Conference is the premier West Coast educational conference for the vehicle maintenance industry. It has received "excellent" ratings by participants year after year. The continued success of VMMC is bringing together participants to learn and network from experts and peers in the vehicle maintenance and management industry. VMMC is an industry conference sponsored by the University of Washington.
- In-depth technical presentations.
- Open panel discussions featuring experts in the field.
- Special track on utility equipment and fleet issues Prepare for certification programs.
- Technicians' roundtable to find best problem solving techniques from others.
- Management roundtable to discuss issues common to public and private fleets 40+ sessions for technical and supervisory professionals at all levels.
- Equipment and Product Exhibit Program.
- Networking connection. Make valuable contacts with industry experts.
- Exchange ideas with peers Your source for technology, maintenance and management solutions.
- Get answers to daily challenges from other fleet managers, mechanics, shop supervisors.
- Get answers to your maintenance questions.
- Earn ASE and CEU credits towards certification.
- Fleet Managers.
- Mechanics Shop Leads.
- Manufacturing / Sales Representatives Owners.
- Operators/ Trainers / Instructors.
- Other vehicle maintenance experts.
- Utilities Construction.
- Public Agencies School Districts.
- City/County/State Governments Manufacturing Transportation and other fleet dependent operations.
For more information on this event, please visit: www.engr.washington.edu/epp/vmmc.