TORRANCE, CA - Each year Automotive Fleet magazine recognizes a fleet manager for his or her skills, achievements, unique approaches to fleet management, and contributions to the fleet industry.
The nominees for the 2012 Fleet Manager of the Year award are listed below. The 2012 Fleet Manager of the Year Award is sponsored by Wheels Inc., AFLA, and Automotive Fleet magazine.
You can read detailed bios for each of the nominees here.
2012 Fleet Manager of the Year Nominees
- Tom Armstrong, ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas
- Donna Bibbo, CAFM, CCTE, Novo Nordisk Inc.
- Chuck Bunting, NiSource Inc.
- John Dmochowsky, CAFM, Kraft Foods Inc.
- Jeff Hurrell, CAFM, Hewlettt Packard Co.
- Ron Kimbell, Rollins Inc.
- Dick Malcom, State Farm Mutual Auto Insurance Co.
- Patrick McGrath, United Technologies Corp.
- Steve McLain, Cummins-Allison
- Lee Miller, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Jason Pucely, Best Buy Stores, L.P.
- Bud Reuter, Comcast Corp.
- Keith Scolan, Illinois Toolworks
- Leonard Scolaro, Henry Schein
- Rachael Smith, The Scooter Store
- Gage Wagoner, Philips Electronics NA
See all comments