DEARBORN, MI - Ford has released its 2012-MY fleet incentives, which are shown below.
FORD CARS & CUVs
- Edge $1,500
- Fiesta $0
- Flex $2,000
- Focus $1,000
- Fusion (excluding Hybrid) b/ $1,000
- Mustang (excluding GT & Shelby) b/ $1,500
- Taurus (excluding SHO) b/ $2,000
FORD TRUCKS & SUVs a/
- E-Series - All Engines c/ d/ e/ $1,500
- Escape (excluding Hybrid) b/ $1,500
- Expedition (including EL) c/ $2,500
- Explorer $1,500
- F-Series (under 8,500-lbs. GVWR - excluding Raptor) b/ $2,500
- F-Series Super Duty (over 8,500-lbs. GVWR) - Gas Engine d/ $2,000
- F-Series Super Duty (over 8,500-lbs. GVWR) - Diesel Engine d/ $3,000
- Medium Truck F-650/F-750 d/ T.B.D.
- Transit Connect (less Taxi Package) $500
- Transit Connect (with 86T Taxi Package) $1,000
LINCOLN CARS, CUVs & TRUCKS
- MKS $2,500
- MKT c/ $2,000
- MKX $2,000
- MKZ (excluding Hybrid) b/ c/ $2,000
Navigator (including L) c/ $3,500
2012 National Fleet Incentives include: National Fleet Incentive, Fleet Special Account Credit, and all applicable Commercial Fleet Credits.
a/ - Ford Authorized Pool Accounts cannot order vehicles with a fleet incentive. Ford dealers must apply for fleet incentive on eligible commercial applications following pool account assignment of chassis to Ford dealer. Unit must be reported sold to a valid enduser FIN.
b/ - 56M incentive is $0 on Mustang GT (P8C/P8F), Mustang Shelby (P8J/P8K), Taurus SHO (P2K), F-150 Raptor, and all Hybrid vehicles.
c/ - 56M is not compatible with Limo/Livery/Hearse Packages: Options 18H/18J on Econoline, L2L on MKZ, J5L on MKT, and 17L on Expedition/Navigator.
d/ - Ford complete vehicles, purchased from select body manufacturers, may be ineligible for fleet incentives.
e/ - The E-Series 47M – Motorhome Package is ineligible for National Fleet Incentives.
Check with your local dealer for further details or visit www.fleet.ford.com.
See all comments