DETROIT– GM has made the following executive announcements, effective Nov. 1:
- John Gaydash, director, Marketing – Fleet & Commercial Operations (FCO), is retiring after almost 35 years with GM.
- Richard Hagenbach, director, Rental Sales, is retiring after 35 years with GM.
- Jim McCallum, director, Commercial Dealer Operations, is retiring after 37 years with GM.
- David Spence, director, Commercial Product & Specialty Vehicles, is retiring after almost 40 years with GM.
- Michael Washington, regional fleet & commercial manager – SER, is retiring after more than 30 years with GM.
As a result of these retirements, the following executive appointments and organizational realignments are also effective Nov. 1:
- Joyce (Fierens) Mattman, director, Residual Management, is appointed product director Fleet & Commercial Operations. She will report to Brian McVeigh, executive director Fleet & Commercial Operations.
- David Kanous, director, Fleet Services, is taking on the added responsibility of Fleet Customer Support and Fleet Forecasting and Planning.
- Mark Karney, director, Commercial Vans & Medium Duty Trucks, is appointed marketing director, Fleet & Commercial Operations. He will report to Brian McVeigh.
- Neil Stirling, director, FCO Customer Support/Forecasting, is appointed director, Passenger Vehicles Product Group. He will report to Robert Muiter, director, Order Fulfillment Operations.