LAS VEGAS –Motorola, Inc. announced the debut of the Motorola Smart Rider phone, an in-vehicle solution featuring GPS navigation, interactive voice activation, Bluetooth wireless technology, and exceptional audio quality. A hands-free solution, the Smart Rider phone uses GSM technology to enhance user experience by ensuring that users can converse, navigate, and tend to business while on the go, according to www.foxbusiness.com.
The Smart Rider increases convenience and quality of communication:
- Bluetooth technology allows users to move freely from the home or office straight into the vehicle while having active calls, contact information, and other personal data automatically transferred from the handset to the in-vehicle device.
- Multiple user profiles grant secure access to personalized phonebook settings for up to three drivers on the Smart Rider phone.
- Interactive voice activation makes the phone hassle-free for drivers.
- A robust built-in microphone and speakerphone ensures an exceptionally clear, sharp sound.
The Smart Rider phone also offers feature-rich GPS services:
- Turn-by-turn navigation and voice-guided driving instructions.
- Precise on-screen directions and detailed maps on a 2.8-inch high resolution, sharp color display.
- Real-time traffic reports and automatic re-routing.
- Enabling of location-based services (LBS) and fleet management applications.