CFN Introduces New Extended Multi-Network Card
August 25, 2006
• by Staff
SAN MATEO, Calif. -- Commercial Fueling Network (CFN), an integrated commercial fuel card processing company, has launched its new FleetWide program: a multi-network card accepted at 30,000 commercial fueling locations across North America through the CFN and Fuelman networks.
The new FleetWide card is now accepted at all CFN and Fuelman sites; affiliate Pilot Travel Centers and Love's Travel Stops; and participating Shell, ExxonMobil and Arco locations. The FleetWide program offers unattended cardlock sites and retail locations. Each CFN participant can customize the card and its features, which include:
* Competitive pricing
* Expanded coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* Full strategic card control features, such as time of day and day of week fueling limits, stringent per day transaction and gallon limits, and product controls
* CFN Card Watch for added security, tracking and e-mail verification of fuel purchases
* The ability to maintain fueling accounts via the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in real time, including electronic receipts via e-mail
* Local marketing representatives to help set up accounts, profile drivers, issue cards, and map locations to sites or services.
Originally posted on Fleet Financials