Driving Dynamics Inc., a provider of advanced driver safety training, coaching, and risk services for organizations that operate vehicle-fleets announced the launch of DrivActiv iSight, the latest product under the company’s DrivActiv digital safety and risk services brand.
DrivActiv iSight is a cost-effective, fleet risk and safety telematics service focused on real-time driving awareness and improvement, according to Driving Dynamics.
This application, produced in conjunction with its development partner, DriveSmart, is a time-tested technology platform downloaded by more than 250,000 users. Using smartphone technology, it tracks and analyzes behaviors behind the wheel and enables fleet operators to identify trends, promote desired habits and skills, and monitor progress. To maximize objective self-assessment, drivers have access to personalized trip metrics and feedback.
The service features:
- Daily performance scorecards—Based on six key dimensions: speeding, acceleration, braking, cornering, anticipation and eco-driving.
- Behavioral-based feedback—Tailored to a driver’s performance, coaching push-notifications reinforce positive driving attributes and address poor habits.
- Targeted microlearning videos—Pushed out regularly, drivers receive relevant, informative four-to-five-minute safety tips delivered through the application.
- Administrative reporting dashboard—Access to analytics including individual and fleet performance summary, trends, incidents and trip monitoring.
- Safe driving badges—Validate skills and demonstrate commitment to safety.
Driving Dynamics offers DrivActiv iSight as a standalone subscription-based service or as part of bundled behind-the-wheel and online training packages. The application is compatible with iOS and Android devices and fleet drivers are able to download it from Google Play or the Apple stores with a password provided by their employer.
“Taking advantage of smartphone devices, our application combines the power of telematics with driver safety,” said Art Liggio, CEO and president of Driving Dynamics. “DrivActiv iSight will be quickly recognized and valued as a game-changer for fleet and safety professionals. Besides providing a highly sophisticated technology platform, it is unquestionably the lowest cost telematics safety service in North America. Budget constraints will no longer be an issue. It will help reduce crash rates, create self-aware drivers and develop a strong safety partnership. Focused on innovation, we strive to continuously offer fleets services that are relevant, easy to implement and most importantly, ones that will help organizations achieve their fleet safety goals.”
Originally posted on Work Truck Online