1. The Internet: Its Role Between Consignors and Auction: Roundtable Facilitators - Rob Chesney and Peter Levy, AIS.
2. Alternative Remarketing Outlets: Roundtable Facilitators - Tony Long, president of Airport AA and incoming president of NAAA; and Pierre Pons, TPC Management.
3. Ethics: Gifts and Gratuities to Sales Reps, Including Dinner and Events - How Much is Too Much?, and Rebates to Buyers and Sellers: Roundtable Facilitators - Don Meadows, AutoIMS; and David Gryglewicz, PAR. In addition to the regularly scheduled roundtable discussions, this event will include an Auction Event on Friday, January 17. The topics include:
1. Condition Report Writing.
2. Frame and Structure.
3. The Detailing Process. To register for the conference, a registration form is available online at www.iaraonline.org. We have also sent IARA members a hard-copy brochure to review and use or pass on to a colleague. (IARA accepts payment via Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.) To make your reservations, please call Hilton Reservations at 1-800-HILTONS or (800) 445-8667. To contact the hotel directly, phone: (813) 877-6688 or fax: (813) 879-3264. The Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore Hotel is at 2225 North Lois Avenue, Tampa, FL, 33607-2355. For more information, or if you have any other questions regarding IARA educational events, contact Pam Richards, IARA Conference/Membership Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (310) 545-5227.