The 2020 Nissan Pathfinder will start at an MSRP of $31,680, Nissan recently announced.
It will be available in two- and four-wheel drive configurations and in four trims: S, SV, SL, and Platinum.
All models will come equipped with a 285 hp 3.5L V6 with Direct Injection Gasoline system and Xtronic transmission. Standard maximum towing capacity of the 2020 Pathfinder is 6,000 pounds.
Here’s a breakdown of MSRP for all configurations:
- Pathfinder S 2WD: $31,680
- Pathfinder SV 2WD: $34,470
- Pathfinder SL 2WD: $38,090
- Pathfinder Platinum 2WD: $42,920
- Pathfinder S 4WD: $33,370
- Pathfinder SV 4WD: $36,160
- Pathfinder SL 4WD: $39,780
- Pathfinder Platinum 4WD: $44,610