Chevrolet has established a 24/7 roadside assistance service to all women drivers in Saudi Arabia, regardless of the car brand they drive.
The announcement was made in anticipation of Saudi Arabia lifting its ban on women drivers on June 24, 2018.
Chevrolet’s extended 24/7 Roadside Assistance offer will be available for women drivers in Saudi Arabia for eight weeks from June 24th, and will include:
- Recovery in the event of an accident
- Flat tire changes (Spare installed if equipped)
- Courtesy transportation
- Lockout service (Keys locked inside vehicle)
- Fuel delivery for up to 20 liters
- Recovery from being stuck in sand
- Emergency towing
- Battery jump starts
As part of Chevrolet’s Complete Care aftersales package, the Chevrolet Regional Roadside Assistance program offers 24/7 emergency assistance services and more to customers in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, and Lebanon.