The 2009 calendar year was a busy time for the automotive industry, posing a number of challenges for fleets across the country over the course of 12 months. In addition to being watched over by corporate executives determined to make sure fleets reflected a strong "green" image for the company, commercial fleet managers were also challenged to enforce fuel-efficient, business-only, safe driving practices to comply with new cell phone/text messaging legislation.
Here are the 10 most viewed stories on Automotive-fleet.com in 2009:
- Texting While Driving: A Major No-No!
- Top 6 Fleet Trends in the Medium-Duty Truck Market
- How to Develop a Fleet Safety Award Program
- Fleet Management Companies Offer Green Initiative Programs
- How Can Telematics Help Your Fleet?
- Reducing Risk with Driver Assessment Programs
- How to Choose a Portable Navigation System
- Texting While Driving: A Deadly Combination
- Trends in Commercial Fleet Management 2008-2010
- Why Reimbursement Doesn't Work