Commercial fleet management trends, open-end versus closed-end leasing, Element Financial Corp.'s acquisition of GE Capital's fleet unit, and telematics trends made up the most popular articles of 2016 on AutomotiveFleet.com.
The most popular story offered a detailed look at 13 important trends impacting the commercial fleet industry. Another top story took a deep dive into two widely used commercial leasing instruments.
Element Financial Corp. has been making news by acquiring other fleet management companies and reorganizing its U.S. fleet management services business. Other popular stories analyzed telematics use in fleets, fuel costs, and driver treatment of vehicles.
- Top 13 Trends in Commercial Fleet Management
- Open-End Versus Closed-End Leasing
- 2016 Buying Forecast for Commercial Fleets
- Element Discusses GE Capital Integration, Industry Changes
- Top 7 Telematics Developments of 2016
- Interview with Kristi Webb on Element's Split into Two Companies
- How to Get Drivers to Take Better Care of Fleet Vehicles
- Fleet Best Practices for Saving Money at the Pump
- How Fleets Optimize Telematics
- 4 Pillars of a Fleet Safety Program
Thanks for reading AutomotiveFleet.com, and look for more in-depth articles about the commercial fleet industry in 2016.