GreenRoad Technologies has released the latest version of its mobile-based driver behavior and fleet performance management solution that equips fleet and mobile workforce professionals across the world with a solution that spans driver to vehicle and beyond to the back office, according to the company.
GreenRoad's new mobile release encompasses a configurable, mobile based platform for implementing a comprehensive driver behavior and fleet management program, protocols, processes and policies as well as access to GreenRoad's experts who have extensive fleet management, risk and compliance experience.
Additionally, the latest release is accompanied by a mobile based Hour of Service solution that allows organizations and drivers to electronically manage their driver logs by setting work flow and controls for tracking driver hours and any possible violations. Features include:
- ECM connectivity enables automatic, time-stamped logging of vehicle mileage and engine hours.
- Real-time alerts for drivers of actual and impending violations
- Complete roadside inspection readiness allowing approval, viewing or sending logs from the cab
- Comprehensive dashboard and reporting
- Exception-based management to see fleet status at a glance and focus on drivers that need attention
Jacobs is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services. In 2013, Jacobs' Buildings and Infrastructure group launched a safety initiative designed to reduce road accidents. As part of that, Jacobs selected the GreenRoad Mobile solution as the basis of a driver behavior monitoring system.
The GreenRoad flexible solution can be deployed on either a mobile phone or tablet, eliminating the need to take company vehicles off the road for equipment to be fitted, or for permission to be sought from rental companies for fitting equipment in their vehicles.