Unfortunately, some drivers develop poor habits and make the same mistakes over and over without realizing it, increasing the likelihood of a crash.
What are some of the most common mistakes that drivers make?
In this video from AAA, driving expert William Van Tassel identifies five common mistakes and explains why they're so dangerous and how they can be avoided.
You may want to pass this tip along to fleet drivers as a friendly reminder.
The five mistakes are:
- Failure to look far enough ahead
- Failure to maintain a space cushion around your vehicle
- Failure to adjust to conditions
- Failure to remain focused on driving
- Failure to anticipate maneuvers other drivers might make.
To view the video, click on the photo or link below the headline.