Sutton Leasing is seeking an experienced fleet management sales professional for its Northbrook, Ill., office, the fleet management company announced.
The company says it's one of the fastest growing fleet management companies in the U.S. that offers "a unique opportunity to a qualified individual to help us grow to become one of the largest fleet management companies in the world," according to a release.
The qualified sales professional role is an outside sales position that's responsible for expanding the Sutton Leasing fleet management business within an assigned territory. The sales professional should be knowledgeable about the company's services, including vehicle acquisition, funding, maintenance management, and vehicle remarketing.
Qualified candidates should:
- Have thorough knowledge of leasing and fleet management services
- Identify new leads of target market through referrals and association relationships
- Qualify prospects through additional research and personal contact
- Build relationships with decision makers and secure referrals
- Create fleet management solutions to facilitate sales
- Manage customer relationships
- Have effective face-to-face and written communication skills
The office is located at 650 Dundee Road in Northbrook. Title and starting salary will be determined based on the individual candidates experience and background. Send resume confidentially to email@example.com.