The NAFA Fleet Management Association recently announced its newest Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM) graduates for 2013-2014. There were a total of 42 graduates in the group, and 22 work in the private sector.
The CAFM certification program requires fleet professionals to pass eight exams in different disciplines within a three-year period. These disciplines are: asset management, business management, financial information, fleet information management, maintenance management, risk management, vehicle fuel management, and professional development.
The private-sector CAFM graduates are:
- Banny Allison, fleet manager, AmeriPride Services, Inc.
- Melissa Bandel, fleet management specialist, GE Capital Fleet Services
- Scott Bargatze, regional sales manager, Wheels, Inc.
- Pete Barta, fleet management specialist, GE Capital Fleet Services
- Barbara Coldagelli, digital fleet management, GE Capital Fleet Services
- Sally Compton, fleet office manager, Cornell University
- Jakob Cormier, Georgian College
- William Forsythe, fleet administrator, ADP, Inc.
- Lisa Geringer, fleet specialist, Forest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Laurie Hunter, senior account manager, LeasePlan USA
- Elizabeth Kupser, assistant regional manager, General Motors
- Eric Miller, fleet management specialist, GE Capital Fleet Services
- Rebecca Mueller, fleet management specialist, GE Capital Fleet Services
- Scott O'Grady, owner, Worktrucks
- Sandra A. Postelnick, senior account executive, Wheels, Inc.
- Andrea Rocchio, fleet administrator, Schlumberger
- Becky Serstock, reporting analyst, GE Capital Fleet Services
- Mark A. Smith, vice president, GE Capital Fleet Services
- Michael J. Speer, senior director of facilities and fleet, Schwan’s Home Service Inc.
- Ben Townsend, fleet and warehouse manager, Union Gas
- Joseph Vacek, reporting analyst, GE Capital Fleet Services
- Daniel W. Williams, fleet manager, Missouri Gas Energy
For a list of the public-sector graduates, click here.