Shell Canada has launched its Shell Fleet Navigator Card, a highly flexible fuel credit card designed for medium- to large-sized fleets. The Shell Fleet Navigator Card allows fleet managers to customize their fuel network and set enhanced controls by the individual card or driver, providing them with greater control and insight into their fuel costs and the ability to identify additional savings, according to the company.
"Shell's expertise in the fleet card space, combined with the flexibility of the Shell Fleet Navigator Card, allows us to help fleet managers create the best fleet card program for their businesses," said Henry Miller, general manager of the Commercial Fleet Card Program for Shell in North America. "Working with a dedicated Shell representative, fleet managers are able to customize their fuel network to best fit their company needs and set controls on driver behavior to avoid fraud and increase efficiency."
According to the company, the key benefits of the Shell Fleet Navigator Card include:
- With 1,200 stations across Canada, Shell is one of the largest fuel retailers in the country; while drivers can save at other fuel stations using the Shell Fleet Navigator Card, they will get additional savings opportunities at Shell stations.
- The card will be accepted at all fuel stations in Canada that accept MasterCard.
- The card allows for a high level of customization and control, providing fleet managers with the ability to implement controls down to the individual card or driver.
- Fleet managers receive a dedicated Shell regional sales manager to help them create their own fuel network and customize their program around company policies, driver behavior and other specific needs to drive unique savings.
- With a customizable online management tool and extensive data analysis, fleet managers can set various alert options, including for fraudulent behavior, and use this data to set enhanced controls.
- Shell customer service is available to managers and drivers 24/7.
- Shell has developed a world class health and safety culture and convenient site network for drivers to fuel up.
- Shell brings more than 50 years of expertise to the Shell Fleet Navigator Card and has distributed more than four million fleet cards globally.
The Shell Fleet Navigator Card is also part of the AIR MILES Reward Program, allowing cardholders to earn AIR MILES reward miles every time they fuel up.
The Shell Fleet Navigator Card is available to fleets with 30 or more vehicles.