February 17, 2023
EV Chargers: Forming Your Maintenance Plan for Maximum Uptime
This episode of Fleet Momentum is sponsored by and created in partnership with BTC Power 🤝
Just like any fleet-related equipment, EV charging infrastructure needs to be maintained. In this Fleet Momentum episode, Fleet Group Editor Chris Brown discusses with Stephen Israel, senior director of product management for BTC Power, the preventive maintenance and upkeep of charging infrastructure that organizations need to consider as they begin to fleet EVs.
Fleet Momentum videos are designed to shine a spotlight on key industry leaders, trends, and products for fleet management.
Topics & Timestamps
- 0:00 Intro
- 1:00 About BTC Power and the need to monitor charging systems and take preventive and corrective actions to keep them running.
- 4:45 What is a maintenance plan for chargers, and what does it include?
- 6:45 If something breaks down, what is the process to get it repaired and running again?
- 8:25 What does the fleet management team need to do to maintain chargers internally?
- 10:00 How to select and vet vendors for charging equipment.
💡 Learn more about BTC Power.
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🎥 Subscribe to the Automotive Fleet YouTube channel!
Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out our podcast!