August 12, 2022
Fleet Meet: A Holistic Approach to Safety Programs in Fleets
Join us for another episode of Fleet Meet! An interactive dialogue discussing the latest global trends in fleet management, we look at the impact in the U.S. as well as the European fleet market. This series is co-presented by AF Editor Mike Antich and Hans Damen, managing partner for Fleet360.
Today, our hosts as well as a special guest weigh in on managing fleet safety programs and mitigating risk for drivers, fleet managers, and even the bottom line.
🎙Today’s topics include:
- How fleet safety relates to larger corporate initiatives.
- How driver safety differs in the U.S. versus Europe.
- A discussion on whether ADAS, in some cases, encourages driver complacency.
- A prediction that distracted driving will only increase as the technology evolves.
- How fleet safety is constantly evolving.
Email your comments and suggestions for future topics of Fleet Meet so we can address them!
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
0:44 How fleet safety relates to corporate initiatives
1:58 How driver privacy differs in the U.S. versus Europe
4:40 Can ADAS encourage driver complacency?
7:16 Distracted driving may increase
8:58 How fleet safety is constantly evolving
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🤝 Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out our podcast!