Now in its 9th year, Global Fleet Conference will be held in-person on Oct. 26-28, 2021 at the Hilton Miami Downtown in Miami, Florida. The Global Fleet Conference is a groundbreaking event designed exclusively for managers of the world’s largest multinational commercial fleets.
The publishers of Automotive Fleet and Work Truck magazines proudly bring you Global Fleet Conference, which is produced by Bobit Business Media. Executives and managers from the world’s largest multi-national commercial fleets who have global and/or regional fleet responsibilities will gather for dedicated training, networking and education.
Are you interested in speaking at the Global Fleet Conference produced by Bobit Business Media? We're in the process of curating the next educational program for 2021Global Fleet Conference to be held Oct. 26-28, 2021 in Miami. The deadline to submit a proposal is July 9, 2021.
Potential Topics (but are not limited to)
• Global Fleet Safety Initiatives
• Procurement Strategies
• Mobility Management Solutions
• Fleet Vehicle Electrification
• Sustainability Best Practices
• Global Fleet Management Trends
• Global Fleet Policy that Meets Local Needs
• Reporting Harmonization
• Vehicle Connectivity
• Tender Process and Sourcing Strategies
• Big Data – Data Analytics – Telematics
• Supplier Relationship Management
• Remarketing Best Practices
• Benchmarking Metrics
+ And we're open to NEW ideas!
If you consider yourself to be an expert on a particular topic that addresses this spirit and would like to share your wisdom with this group by presenting at the conference, we invite you to submit an abstract for consideration. Becoming a speaker at the Global Fleet Conference entitles you to a complimentary pass for the event, and the opportunity to build your personal brand, build your network and resume of speaking engagements!
Over 300 participants from all over the world attend Global Fleet Conference to examine the latest thinking in global fleet management.
Now offering an additional day of content, our game-changing agenda focuses on case studies, so you can model your efforts on existing paradigms. The all-new Deep Dive features subject-specific sessions covering Safety, Technology, Vocational Fleets and Mobility. Global Fleet managers will share their personal experiences how to overcome obstacles and avoid pitfalls. Global Fleet Conference is an opportunity to meet exclusively with high-level executives from around the world in an intimate setting designed to encourage alliance-building and idea and resource exchange. You will walk away with a strengthened understanding of (and new strategies for addressing) the big picture issues that affect your operation.
Learn from esteemed experts.
Renowned fleet experts and award-winning international fleet managers will deliver their insights in a program designed by the Bobit Business Media and GlobalFleet.com teams.
Past topics included:
- Top 10 MegaTrends that will Influence the Future of Global Fleet Management
- Global Business Trends that will Impact the Future of Fleet & Mobility
- How to Successfully Develop a 24/7 Global Fleet Safety Program
- Vehicle Acquisition Trends in European Fleet Management
- Analysis of Fleet Markets in South America and Mexico
- Best Practices in Developing Global Fleet Acquisition Strategy
- Making Fleet an Integral Part of a Global Sustainability Strategy
- Transforming a Fleet to an Integrated Mobility Management Solution
- The Impact of Disruptive Mobility Technologies on Global Fleet Management
- Latest Trends in Global Fleet Procurement Strategies
- Plus: the all-new Global Fleet Conference Deep Dive offering an afternoon of subject-specific tracks in Safety, Technology, Vocational Fleets and Mobility.
Join us for this unique opportunity to:
- Network with key representatives from major global fleet suppliers and OEMs.
- Learn from peers about best practices in managing a global or multi-national fleet.
- Hear special presentations on emerging fleet markets.
- Get expert advice in supplier management to achieve global fleet objectives.
- Connect with the best local, regional and global suppliers.
Past Locations Include:
2019 - Miami, Florida
2018 - Rome, Italy
2017 - Miami, Florida
2016 - Brussels, Belgium
2015 - Miami, Florida
2014 - Brussels, Belgium
2013 - Phoenix, Arizona