In-depth examinations of electric vehicle transitions, global fleet policy and the complexities of global fleet management highlight the final week of the 2021 Global Fleet Experience, a month-long series of virtual panel discussions, reports and presentations featuring industry leaders. Week Four “deep dive” sessions will be held May 25 and May 27.
Presented on a custom-built virtual platform tailored to multinational fleets, Global Fleet Experience offers a new way for multinational fleets to network, learn, and share knowledge. Open free to all fleets, event registration is available at https://www.globalfleetexperience.com/.
Tuesday, May 25 sessions
The first of two sessions begins at 9.m. PST. Challenges in Transitioning to an Electric Vehicle Fleet will examine the complications of converting fleets to the new propulsion system. Moderated by Mike Antich, editor of Automotive Fleet, the session is presented by LeasePlan, an international fleet management company founded in 1963. Panelists include:
- Jordan Baynard, sourcing and procurement manager, Ecolab
- Vin Ricciardi, North American fleet senior manager, Mondelez Global
- Joe Lukacs, global director of fleet operations, Sherwin Williams
- Tania Mijas, senior regional category lead, travel and fleet, Genentech
- Sharon Etherington, U.S. regional operations, credit card, fleet and travel, Roche Diagnostics
Immediately following the first presentation and concluding at 1 p.m. PST, Global Fleet Policy: Perception vs Reality will probe:
- Topics in safety technology, training and policy standardization
- Governance requirements
- Trends in global mobility management
- Global fleet policy harmonization
- Reporting structure creation
Also moderated by Antich, session panelists will include Vin Ricciardi, Mondelez; Jordan Baynard, Ecolab; Joe Lukas, Sherman Williams, and Mark Peabody, fleet manager, 3M.
Thursday, May 27, session
Scheduled 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. PST, the final 2021 Global Fleet Experience presentation, How Visibility, Flexibility and Transparency Can Help Control the Complexities of Global Fleet Management, will analyze the challenges of operating different assets in multiple regions with diverse customs and regulations.
Presented by fleet management company ARI, the panel will unpack the current state of the industry in key global markets and share strategies that provide global-level transparency and the flexibility to respond to regional requirements. Participants will hear what other fleet professionals are asking as well as industry and mega trends impacting complex fleets in key global markets such as Europe, the United Kingdom, North America, Latin America and Asia.
Moderated by Mike Antich, editor, Automotive Fleet, panelists will include:
- Rob Hill, multinational business development liaison, ARI
- Rory MacKinnon, director of sales, ARI
- Sebastian Fruth, head of sales south, ARI Germany
- Peter Nogalo, market manager, Holman Enterprises.
For additional information on the Global Fleet Experience, visit https://www.globalfleetexperience.com/
See all comments